• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Even if re-elected, there's no way this breaks ground without legal battles before 2024. He's gunning for a short news cycle win for a thing that happening even if it can somehow reaming getting funded for years and years.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Actually it could be done on the cheap if you make it a tourist attraction.

"Tear down a piece of the wall and you can bring it home as a souvenir."

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Waste of time and money.

If anything stopping maintenance on it would be enough. My god that would be a money pit.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's not going to be a trump wall

For a thousand different reasons

This forum should know better. Smh

JealousKenny

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
There are already segments of the wall just like what Trump would build. I hope the next president isn't petty enough to only tear down the portions built under Trump. That would make them as big of a clown as we already have.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
only tear down any part of the wall that interferes with wild life migration. other than that just let it rot.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Yea.

And if someone runs on it for the presidency, there's your main soundbite friendly platform right there.

Misterman

Jun 10, 2018
It would take multiple presidents before the wall is even completed. If he manages to get a small bit up though I bet it'll likely just stay and he'd be happy about having his own little monument

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I still find it funny that Jesus Reagansl's most famous sound bite is about tearing down a stupid wall and his current incarnation is about building one up here at home. The irony would have been super delicious if it wasn't so goddamn stupid.

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Of course not. The current president wants a wall and tighter immigration reform, yet the same can be said of many of his predecessors, people in the legislative branch, and of people in the future. Remember, like it or not, a big part of the country voted to have a wall, it's not just one man's idea.
There's already a wall that has been there long before Trump.
This too, and many state and local governments have invested in their own barriers across the region.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Waste of time and money.

If anything stopping maintenance on it would be enough. My god that would be a money pit.

This is how I feel. If the "wall" was to go up it would probably cost more to break it down. Let it fall apart without any maintenance over time.

No ones tax dollars should be spent on a wall or needing to tear one down because of this shit.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Just let it be vandalised, which will undoubtedly happen. A hole every 10 meters would also be cool.

Actually use the steel to build a giant cross-border see-saw. Anything that's more productive and beneficial.