• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
This thread is gonna get locked. It's basically port begging.

But to answer your question, Sunset Overdrive since it's the only XB1 exclusive I care about still not on PC.

Get_crazy

Oct 28, 2017
Zelda on PS4, since it's the only Nintendo franchise I'm interested in and it's kind of expensive to buy a system just for one game (I got the Switch but it's collecting dust).

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Maybe Halo MCC on PS4 just to play Halo 3's sick MP again.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
NryRYcO.gif

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
Spiderman to Xbox.

Somehow a license with that broad of an appeal shouldn't be isolated. You don't usually see that, and it sort of feels wrong/rubs the wrong way vs. a platform-specific IP.

Cuboid 64

Oct 28, 2017
Persona 5 to Switch. I bought it for PS4 a while ago and got a bit into it but I just haven't had the time or drive to get back into it. If I could play a little bit of it on the commute to work though...

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Botw on PC for the mods. I guess the emulator is pretty close huh? That was a dumb wish. Sorry I wasted the wish, guys.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Bloodborne to PC without any streaming bullshit. Runner up would be MGS4 to PC.

Deleted member 14735

Oct 27, 2017
Demon's Souls to PC, with the servers returned :(

RobFox64tm

Oct 30, 2017
Well, I got banned for my visceral reaction to the Castlevania Requium announcement earlier this week. A first for me, especially when I'm normally so level-headed.

So yeah, I'd like to see Castlevania on everything.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Yakuza to Xbox One. I've enjoyed both Zero and Kiwami so far on PS4, but it'd be nice to not fear that I'm going to break the controller sometimes.
Persona 5 to Switch. Again, I enjoyed 4 well on the PS2 when I played it for the first time, but Golden was so much easier to play through thanks to the portability. I'd dive into 5 immediately if it were on Switch.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
God of war collection and the last of us on the switch or pc. Not interested in a ps4 and playstation now is just not cutting it for me on the pc.

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017
Right now pretty much just Sunset Overdrive. It's been years but I've always been into that game's aesthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.