• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R dott B

Oct 27, 2017
Spider-Man to Xbox and PC.

Good game and everyone should be able to experience how superior Arkham Knight is to Spider-Man.

Last edited:

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Forza Horizon on PS4.

I can easily play it on my PC, but playing with my brother and cousin on PS4 would make it much more enjoyable.

bobbychalkers

Oct 26, 2017
Jet Set Radio Future is one of my favorite games ever and I'm sad that its still only on 1 platform. I'd buy a Switch, PS4, and PC version just to give the series more money. Hell, I don't even own an Xbox One and I'd buy that version too just to support it.

Also, I'd wish Atlus would stop being so exclusive with their games. I understand why their 3DS games will never hit another console due to its weird architecture and hardware but their HD games should be playable on any modern platform. I'd love to play Persona 5 on my Switch and people should be able to play SMT5 on their console of choice

Nov 12, 2017
Spiderman to Xbox.

Somehow a license with that broad of an appeal shouldn't be isolated. You don't usually see that, and it sort of feels wrong/rubs the wrong way vs. a platform-specific IP.
This
It was cruel ..seriously
I'm okay with exclusives but this was wrong on too many levels
( and for this I'll not get it until I find it second hand just because ..take this! Ahahah)

PS. This thread will be closed soon

Last edited:

Log!

Oct 27, 2017
Both Itagaki Ninja Gaiden games on the PC and those, the Devil May Cry series and the rest of Platinum's catalog on the Switch.

ran93r

Nov 15, 2017
Still waiting for that OnRush pc release, guess that's not happening now, nvm, Forza H4 is so good.

New PS4 Spidey for PC would be great, last one was Amazing 2 and it was shite.

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
SSX 3 for PC. I knows there's emulators, which I have played, but I would love a native PC version.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
I think I'd send persona 5 to Switch for portability. Zelda BotW to One X to potentially play that @ 4k/60. I'd also love a VR adaptation of Mario Odyssey on PSVR.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
My reply would also be Forza Horizon 4. Not because I cannot play it myself, I am playing it right now.
It would be entirely for my friends who only have a PS4 so they can experience the game I keep telling them is worth purchasing an XBox for.

FolderBrad

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I feel like Monolith Soft deserves better than underpowered hardware. Imagining what those worlds would look like on PC hurts my head. Would be so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.