• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiamuFG

Director at Chuhai Labs
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Kyoto, Japan
Every time a game gets announced or something is talked about, we all get the united "on Switch please" shout. Playing games anywhere on the Switch is just amazing and seeing games like DOOM and Rocket League coming, alongside being able to play Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey and a whole of other NIntendo first party stuff is already making the Switch just incredible to own.

But, if you could have one perfect port (forget about power or having to downgrade it for the Switch itself) of any game so you could play it on Switch (and thus anywhere), what would you choose?

I would love a FFXIV port that I could just bust out anywhere, it already has a controller configuration as per the PS4 version. Being able to grind away or do small quests whilst on the train in the morning would be awesome. I also thought with the Switch starting to support quite a few USB based peripherals (GC Controller for starts) I don't think it's going to be too long until we see keyboard and mouse peripherals available. So hey! Why not some MOBA ports too :)

jordannhowe

Oct 27, 2017
I would really like some visual novel type games. The Zero Escape, Danganronpa and Steins;Gate franchises all come to mind.

Oct 25, 2017
The Wonderful 101.
Love the original so much, would like to see it get a second chance with minor tweaks (forcing you to buy dodge or block right away)

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Wonderful 101

EDIT: Fuck beaten.

Okay my runner up choice is Kid Icarus: Uprising remake.

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Metroid Prime, one of my all time top games. I haven't replayed it in the hope we get an updated port

Deleted member 6436

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ogimage.png

Azuardo

Oct 25, 2017
Incredibly tough question! I have multiple I'd love to have on there, and can fully get behind OP's FF14 suggestion. I could quite easily say any FF game from 7 onwards, Ocarina and Majora's Mask 3D, and Metroid Prime 1 and 2.

I will go with the Mass Effect Trilogy (okay, that's three, but whatever). Barring any issues with its ending and whatever else, this is a series I grew seriously attached to and put hundreds of hours into. It would be awesome to have them playable on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.