• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
This is disregarding how weird cartoon-style characters would look in real life. Use your imagination a bit, put yourself in a different world with different expectations.

I really love this templar design by Ayami Kojima, the artist for a majority of the Castlevania series.

CPt1ahb.jpg

There's a massive air of dignity and nobility to this character. He has no name, no purpose, no media other than this single piece of artwork. But the design is so striking. Everything about him is my ideal. Honor, dignity, determination, beauty, nobility.

What about you? Can be from anything. A movie, a piece of art, a game, a book, a cartoon, an anime. Anything. Just tell us why.

Coinspinner

Nov 6, 2017
I've spent a few minutes thinking about it, listing characters, and I think I would decline. Just seems like a hassle. If I had to I'd go with Bender, his body seems convenient.

Dec 6, 2017
US
Dante from Devil May Cry.

Can fight, shred guitar, get laid and everything in between like a motherfucker. Oh, he also has a killer motorcycle and is kind of immortal.

I'll take it.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tenth Doctor.

Come on, why wouldn't I want to look like David Tennant?

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
When I was a kid, I wanted to look like Leon Kennedy. Now, as an adult, I want to look like Nathan Drake circa UC4. It's all part of growing up.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tenth Doctor.

Come on, why wouldn't I want to look like David Tennant?

This logic is pretty sound. David Tennant's eyes are hypnotizing.

I'd have to think about this question for a bit, because while I've never wanted to be exactly like any fictional character, I can't say I've liked my own appearance for most of my life. In general, I've kinda been envious of characters with long hair, espeecially those who can keep it thick. I was able to grow my hair out long, but it's not nearly as thick as many fictional characters manage.

I'm guessing I'm probably gonna get avatar quoted the crap out of if I said that 12 year old me wanted to look like Hinata? >_>;

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nathan Drake is probably first choice. Super fit, attractive, could just fit in as a normal person in society. I could have quite a successful cosplay career with my specific niche of cosplaying as Nathan Drake.

Akali from League of Legends for similar reasons, or at least the K/DA version of her. She's super fit, attractive, it would also open an entirely new career path of being a kpop star.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any character played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead cause she's super pretty