• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
- Super Metroid on Genesis and/or Sega CD
- BotW without weapon degradation
- Fallout New Vegas with Fallout 3 or 4 damage and armor system
- Boktai with sunlight always active so I can play the game on my TV

Last edited:

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night with better progression. As much as I love SotN, I think its relic dispersal could be seriously improved. I can't stand playing the game without using wolf form to sequence-break at this point.

Kitokys

Nov 29, 2017
Add an in-game speed toggle ala FF12 to every game ever made ever. Make it affect everything. Cutscenes, dialogue, battle, animations, etc, etc.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Dream hacks, huh? I have a few ideas, some more difficult to realize than others.

- Chrono Trigger hack that adapts Radical Dreamers as a playable event, either as a stand alone project or as an unlockable mode in the main game.

- SNES Shadowrun with mouse support and gameplay tweaks that gives hiring Shadowrunners more of a priority (i.e. nerf the main character so it's not possible or just very difficult to do the entire game solo). Make the Samurai/Decker/Shaman class distinctions more pronounced when leveling your character (i.e. putting points in Computer reduces magic power, etc.). Add the ability to level up Shadowrunners (to a point) to improve their survival chances. There's more, but I'll be talking about it all night so we'll move on.

- a Phantasy Star II that allows you to keep and swap-in party members on the fly, instead of having to return to Paseo. And takes the PSII Text Adventures and adapts them into the game properly, as optional playable segments. Top it all off with a retranslation.

Hm, there's other games I can list but they start to get more and more ambitious, requiring new assets and huge gameplay overhauls. Pretty much approaching remake status. I'll stop here.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
FFT. I got some ideas that I would love to put into a game. I've wanted to make a full game inspired by FFT actually