Votes: 59 9.1%
  • It's not the weekend yet

Votes: 263 40.5%
  • Both

Votes: 45 6.9%

• Total voters

Bradbury

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like we had this thread before, but I would say it´s neither and both at the same time

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
It's incest. Basically the same questions as if you had sex with your twin. Masturbation is strictly pleasuring yourself. Your clone is not you, it's your clone; basic cause and effect principals.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
It's incest. Basically the same questions as if you had sex with your twin. Masturbation is strictly pleasuring yourself. Your clone is not you, it's your clone; basic cause and effect principals.
This.

Also, it's not the week-end yet

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Ok that's it, I think I'm switching sides to OpenAmerica... yall need to get out the house.

Edit- Apparently OpenNorthAmerica.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If your clone doesnt want to have sex but you do, is that consent or not consent since you are consenting and not consenting at the same time

do clones have rights

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Masturbation. It'd be incest if it was your identical twin (I've had this conversation before with someone who knew a girl who was fucking her twin sister)

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
You're not related to yourself and it's a separate person so...neither.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
www.resetera.com

A Question about Clones

So this was brought up elsewhere and me being me thought I'd open the discussion site wide. Let's assume scientists perfect the art of cloning next year and it's free for use by everyone. If you clone yourself to your current age and proceed to engage in sexual relations with said clone of...

FootyEra has already trademarked this discussion. Cease and desist, OP.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
see with this question I wonder why it always has to jump to fucking. Like lemme go out on a date with myself first. Maybe make out or some shit. To test my abilities

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
It's masturbation with an advanced sex aid, but this does bring up a whole lot of talking points regarding clone rights and how they distinguish themselves from the "original"

Masturbation. It'd be incest if it was your identical twin (I've had this conversation before with someone who knew a girl who was fucking her twin sister)

There's an interesting story here just waiting to be told.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
Masturbation is stimulation with an external (appendage?) such as a hand or sex toy.

Even if your clone just masturbated you it'd still be incest.

Alexhex

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
how is it masturbation? You are two different beings with different experiences and memories at that point, no matter how slight

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
What if you suddenly undergo rapid mutation and you sprout a second head and second set of genitals, but each head only feels one of them, and you both start playing with the other one's? Also maybe you kiss a little.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Selfcest obviously.

How good it would be is the actual thing up for debate since this person is a clone of you and not just a true copy of you so that means they have their owns tastes not just your tastes.