• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

guek

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is one my favorite shower thought questions.

My answer is: probably *insert maniacal laugh*

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
Yes. Absofuckinglutely . I would start by going between to factions fighting and fuck one side up destroying their equipment and shit (not taking lives), and when the others start cheering, fuck em up too, and then threaten all the governments in the world saying I'm am their new ruler and anything and everything has to go trough me first.

VentusGallius

Oct 25, 2017
He can hear almost everything without having true godlike powers to intervene everywhree. It would be eternal torture and you'd never be able to do enough.

Taking over the world would be terrible and it's never worked out for him in any of the elseworlds where it happened.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Yes. Absofuckinglutely . I would start by going between to factions fighting and fuck one side up destroying their equipment and shit (not taking lives), and when the others start cheering, fuck em up too, and then threaten all the governments in the world saying I'm am their new ruler and anything and everything has to go trough me first.
wiping up the drink I spit everywhere when reading that part lol.

OP
OP
guek

guek

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else have super powers?
nope

but even if they did, just go Omni-man on all of them
3883842-4.png

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Seems like busy work and a constant need for surveillance. I'd just want to live an easy life.

To me it's the same as buying a big house with a big pool and a yacht and whatnot if you get rich. Like, why? Keeping it all clean and intact is way more work. And sure, you could get like a maid and a gardener, but then you'd just have people running around your house. That's no way to live.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Maybe.

You paint that big a target on your back, they might band together and try and stop you any way possible.

I could very easily see the UN agreeing to allow nuclear weapons to be used against someone who did try.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Frankly, no, and it's very likely that i wouldn't be a superhero either, i'd just use my powers to improve my quality of life.

Im don't think i am in a position to pass judgement on people of any kind.

Maybe i'd stop the easy to classify evil stuff, ya know, like stopping nazi rallies and KKK meetings, ya know, absolutely evil stuff, i definitely wouldn't mess with international politics tho.

Last edited:

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
No, governance takes a lot more work than I'd want to deal with on a daily basis. I could see myself correcting certain universal wrongs though.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
No, I'd be super rich doing some stunts for tv and live a somewhat normal life. If countries or leaders ask me to save them i'll just tell them fuck off.

I do have a question though. If I'm walking down the sidewalk and just feel lazy and I jump to the other side or fly somewhere what could possibly happen. Would you get arrested or get in trouble with the government? Wouldn't be doing anything illegally I think.

Oct 28, 2017
I have no interest in ruling the world. But it would be tempting not to use my power to circumvent the law in certain cases

iAmPossum

Oct 29, 2017
If I had Supes power I promise I'd be the most benevolent dictator the world has ever seen. ✊ Did I say dictator? I mean leader.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but nicely. Government would be after me anyway to study my ass and I ain't havin that so strike first.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely would try to change the world for the better, whether y'all wanted it or not.

Oct 25, 2017
No, governance takes a lot more work than I'd want to deal with on a daily basis. I could see myself correcting certain universal wrongs though.
That's not how you do it. You scare the world into cooperation by threatening their extinction and they'll govern themselves. All you have to do is be a looming threat in the event that they stray from righteousness. Be the god everyone pretends they're afraid of.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Take over the world?

Nah, too much effort. But I'd knock some heads around.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bulletproof black guy... scary enough.

Would be too much effort though. Besides that, I'd want people to have free will. Maybe I'd just be a hero.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
-User superpowers to get rich
-Be rich and all-powerful
-Leave the writhing masses be
-Live on a private island in the Windwards

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
To anyone answering the world.

If you're from the USA or China or say Brazil.

You're world leader, tell me how you are going to tackle the problems facing say South Africa or New Zealand?

Economic inequality?
Racism?
Global warming?
Sexism?

There are a lot of problems that Superman can't just punch or blow away, so no I wouldn't take over the world and put the responsibility on solving all the world's problems on my shoulders.

BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

This is exactly what I would do. Especially the wiping out those cheering.

Arrakis

Oct 30, 2017
ontario,canada
Yup I'd rule as overlord and wipe out anyone who disagrees . World order would be created as one people who treat each other better than what has been going on for centuries

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I wouldn't want to ever reveal myself in the first place, I don't want to be noticed when I just want some milk from the store.

Spider-Man can take his power responsible crap and shove it, I ain't helping you fucks. I'd eventually get sick of it and turn into injustice Superman anyway.