• Incest

Votes: 383 55.1%
  • Masturbation

Votes: 312 44.9%

• Total voters

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
With cloning technology being refined within 100 years or so, what would happen if you literally went to "go fuck yourself".

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A good time.

I swear this question used to be in 00s forum signatures.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
If you're the same person in two bodies (like, telepathic communication, you still "feel" like one person), then it's masterbation. Otherwise it's incest, as it's identical from a genetic perspective to having sex with your identical twin.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
I mean you're fucking another body and you're not family.

So neither.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If you're gonna make a thread like this, you could at least have a Sanji avatar or something. Imma get weird vibes about Yamato fans from this.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DNA is irrelevant to personhood (see: identical twins), so obviously not masturbation; you're two different people.

Whether it qualifies as incest or not is probably up to the legal definition of "family." In essence it would be a sibling, so my instinct says yes, and procreative sex would be a bad idea. But there's no pre-established familial bond, so it's a corner case.

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
If you're the same person in two bodies (like, telepathic communication, you still "feel" like one person), then it's masterbation. Otherwise it's incest, as it's identical from a genetic perspective to having sex with your identical twin.

Not quite.
Identical twins have the same DNA as each other, but different from their parents. A clone, however, only has one parent and has exactly the same DNA as that parent.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
"masturbation" is inane. Clones are different people from the moment they start having their own experiences.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I don't want to fuck myself, and I'm pretty sure you'd get a severe case of uncanny valley if you tried.