• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
It's RIGHT there in the title, "Fortnite."
"Fortnite: Battle Royale."

Stop spelling it the other way. If you spell it the other way despite it being spelled "Fortnite" then WHY ??????????

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
It's not the right title, but it fits with the original pun. The game was about building forts during the day because zombies attacked at night. They made the pun with an existing word.

Basically, who cares.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

can i call it portlight

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Correcting people on their spelling is pretty authoritarian behavior. Anything you want to tell us OP?

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Telling others what they can and can't do is what a cop would do.

You're the cop

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
It's Fort Night

Because you make a fort and when Night comes Zombie arrives.

That is the game

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Everytime I see one of my non-gamer friends spell it wrong, I have to resist to push up my metaphorical glasses and go "UH, ACTUALLY..."

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well good news, if someone's a cop they have to tell you, so if you just have to ask everyone if they're a cop

BeeKaine

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
I wanna use this in real life. Next time someone says "for all intensive purposes" I'll call them a fuckin' cop.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Stop spelling it the other way. If you spell it the other way despite it being spelled "Fortnite" then WHY ??????????

Smells like a fartnight. How can you be so mad about such a pointless thing? I mean ... you don't even know gramatically correct punctuation, but THAT is your line?

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland

I get that you disagree with people misspelling the title of a game, but what does that have to do with whether or not they're police officers? It doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.