• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WarioLuigi22

alt account
Banned
May 11, 2019
...what would you order? My uhh friend just pulled in and he, ya know, he texted me asking for some recommendations besides the extra crispy chicken breast + potato wedges he always gets. A lil help for my boy?

OP
OP
WarioLuigi22

WarioLuigi22

alt account
Banned
May 11, 2019
First (and probably last) thread ever so let me just say... watch Harley Quinn on DC Universe. It's absolutely incredible and is like $5.99 for the first month.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I like their mac and their biscuits. Yeah their wedges are good too. Dip them in Ranch. Sure their are better chicken places out there but not all of us have options. I like their original recipe.

Rapture

Oct 26, 2017
Tell your friend to turn around and go to Popeyes instead and get their chicken sandwich.

Oct 31, 2017
Since your friends go-to is Extra Crispy breast with fries, he should do an Original Recipe 2 piece dark combo (thigh and drumstick) with mac and cheese and mashed potatoes and gravy for something a bit different.

Extra crispy and original recipe are both good, but I like to alternate. Dark meat is also good!