• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Topics.

• Yes. There's still good in him/her.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • No. It's too late.

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • No. I gonna join him/her and ruled the galaxy together.

Votes: 63 62.4%

• Total voters

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
I'll fight them and try to turn them back but secretly betray them and stab them in the back as I take on the mantle of the true dark lord.

It's what they would have wanted.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would train in the Force and then challenge their notion that only through the dark side can one achieve power and then we'd have a kick arse battle and then I'd win because I'm awesome and my hypothetical loved one would be redeemed by seeing the error of their ways.

They could make a movie about us, so dramatic and intense it would be.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
path_I_cant_follow_star_wars.gif

People grow, people change. If my SO decided she really wants to be part of a cult of constant backstabbery and only wearing black shit, i don't think i can / would stop her...

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If my SO joins the Dark Side there's probably a SUPER good reason for that, so I'd follow without a doubt.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I would dabble in the Dark Side and join her, but not go balls deep in it and risk looking grotesque. If she ends up looking like Palapatine then I'mma just part ways and wish her well in her endeavors.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Making a lot of assumptions about me being on the light side to begin with.

Oct 25, 2017
Before I answer... how is dark side sex?

I'm assuming this loved one is a significant other, not a family member.

Or am I?

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I'd try my very best to convince them to go back to the light, with all my might. If they're too far gone to the point of committing horrible crimes, and their soul has been entirely lost, then I'll go on a quest to try and prevent them from doing more harm, trying to fix their shit, and reluctantly kill them with my own hands, or die trying. And then be incredibly sad about it for the rest of my life. But at the end of the day, my morals & principles are always gonna trample any love I can have.

And yes, this is what I'm gonna do with Solas in Dragon Age 4. I hope they'll write several ways to deal with him though, it'll really break my heard in a million pieces if I have to kill him. I'll do it, but... fuck, at what cost.

Last edited:

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
No way, that'd be a deal breaker for me. I'd wish her a good life and bid her farewell.

I'll go on a quest to try and prevent them from doing more harm, trying to fix their shit, and reluctantly kill them with my own hands, or die trying. And then be incredibly sad about it for the rest of my life. But at the end of the day, my morals & principles are always gonna trample any love I can have.
Sounds like Samara's story.

Mar 30, 2019
I might dabble for a cool face scar, but the full skin immersion is terrible on the complexion. Could they feel my anger?

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
IRL, I would try to save them.

In-game, fuck it, we'd rule the galaxy together.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
I would dabble in the Dark Side and join her, but not go balls deep in it and risk looking grotesque. If she ends up looking like Palapatine then I'mma just part ways and wish her well in her endeavors.

That's the thing I don't get. They say the dark side corrupts the visual appearance of those who practice it. Yet Palpatine didn't look like a shrivelled up raisin till he got his electric attack thrown back at him. There's nothing in the prequel series that shows me that Palpatine was using some advanced makeup to hide his corruption either.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
That's the thing I don't get. They say the dark side corrupts the visual appearance of those who practice it. Yet Palpatine didn't look like a shrivelled up raisin till he got his electric attack thrown back at him. There's nothing in the prequel series that shows me that Palpatine was using some advanced makeup to hide his corruption either.
A lot of people were tortured with Force Lightning, and yet their appearances didn't change at all as far as I remember. Even the prolonged exposure Mace Windu went through, he remained the same right until he was tossed our the window. It's explored in the comics iirc. Unsure if it's Legends or the canon comics though.