• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
...no? i cannot imagine what it would take to get me to support conservative principles.

as a swing state voter, i'd be a lot easier for me to just throw my vote away on something like the greens

pigeon

Oct 25, 2017
Given that the Republican Party has become a white supremacist party it's hard to imagine what the Democrats could do to lose my vote.

If they moved towards ethnonationalism and dropped social justice I'd probably vote third party.

Oct 27, 2017
No, because I don't live in a country that only has two parties.

This is key. My country (Canada) has three main parties. Of the three federal elections I have voted in, I have voted for two of the parties for precisely for this reason (Liberals and NDP). I lie somewhere between those two parties, and favour having either of them in power over the Conservative Party.

However, if both the Liberals and NDP were both to have been shown incapable of governing in a prudent manner, then I would be okay with voting Conservative, as it wouldn't be the end of the world. I didn't agree with Harper, but Canada still exists after his 10 years in power, it's not the end of the world to have the opposition win.