• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
It's me.

Thanks for posting on this website and making it a fun place to browse (at times).

Thanks for opening my thread.

Thanks for existing.

Thanks for reading my platitudes, but do not mistake them for empty.

Happy Valentine's Day Era

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love you all too, thank you for existing and for sharing this time and space with me.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not myself I'm out but absolutely steaming drunk but you are all fantastic and I love coming here everyday and reading your shite. Resetera and it's members are the best. Also I need to buy a drink. Happy Valentine's you beautiful fuckers.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
once i hit 30 i realized relationships arent what i really want in life and i feel great about it so far

you all can feel free to love me if you want though

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
V-day hasn't meant much to me when I'm in relationships, so I don't really get bothered by it when I'm single. Important to realize that it's just a consumer holiday that doesn't have any inherent meaning. If you're feeling lonely today, I hope you can spend time with your loved ones and recognize that your value doesn't just come from romantic validation. Be good to yourselves today, everyone! :)

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Probably not in the way this holiday is themed, but I'm with my son and he's the love of my life so yay

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
I'm always alone on this day so I kinda shrug it off. But thanks, dude.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
It's just yet another excuse for people to go out and spend money.
It's not even a real holiday, so I don't care about it (if I got a day off I would actually care). Haven't been on a date in well over a year so I don't care either way.

OP
OP
SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
valentine's day each year seems more about mocking or making singles feel bad than to commemorate whatever the fuck people do today
fuck this bullshit.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
5babbd39b034f_1495456782_areyousureaboutthat.gif.aa0744b9ccdaf36f67af8f7607985b14.gif

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
It's me.

Thanks for posting on this website and making it a fun place to browse (at times).

Thanks for opening my thread.

Thanks for existing.

Thanks for reading my platitudes, but do not mistake them for empty.

Happy Valentine's Day Era
I know someone that literally doesn't have anyone that loves him and all his family are dead. And he is sad af I tried to help him but you just can't help someone more than they are willing to help themselves.