• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
nope.gif

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
dropping a nursery rhyme flow over a terrible rip off of Cardi's Money beat? sure this will get Iggy back to the top of the charts

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I enjoyed most of her 2018 output but didn't care for this song. I haven't seen the video yet though.

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
I don't HATE Iggy Azalea as much as a lot of other people do but man, this song ain't it. I would go so far as to say that it's pretty bad.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
This is a shameless rip off of Cardi B - Money and Money sucked in the first place.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
Of all the people to stan for, you choose one of many racists (her best lines include "owwww studio, me chief, you Indian, I speak, you listen" on Twitter). We can do better!

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
She is the worse part of her own songs, so I do not see the point of a solo song for her.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
There's never been 10 people singing any Iggy song together in public ever like what's portrayed at the end of this video.

OopsieDoopsie

Banned
Feb 23, 2019
Before clicking on play I made a bet there was going to be some lascivious dancing/twerking in the video. I was no mistaken.

Pretty sure the songs sucks so I won't even listen.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If she don't have a talented person sing the hook the song is always DOA

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain the hook? It's so weak that I feel like there must be some kind of inside thing about it's meaning. Or maybe it's just weak as fuck.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I actually dug the intro though!

"Oh well, at least red is her colour!"

The bad editing that makes her body flopping down look like somebody had crushed a wacky inflatable tube flailing arm man also got a chuckle out of me too!

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I'm going to try listening to this even though I still haven't forgiven her for the unlistenable garbage that was Fancy.