• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
You dont want immersion but you say you are a vr enthusiast looking forward to better tech? The whole point of vr is immersion, the feeling of being present in an alternate reality.

So people scratch their heads and wonder why someone who has no interest in a thing because it is not to his taste is so interested in shitting on that thing. The answers I come up with is either you are painfully un-selfaware, or you have ulterior motives, am I missing any other alternatives?

Reguardless, I am sure that since vr is only on one console, there will be lots of folks saying how bad it it is just like with any other exclusive. Why? I guess they think gaming is zero sum and they want to help their team by fair means or foul; instead of being part of a community and wanting their brethren/sistren to have as good a life as they can. It makes me a little ill to be honest, lying for the love of a corporation.
I've never said I'm an enthusiastic VR user. Heck I didn't even buy the thing for myself.

And yes I don't typically want that degree of immersion from my games, but name one gamer who wants the exact same experience everything they play. Your entire argument falls apart here.

I hope that VR picks up the slack of course, because though I'd rather not have all games lean toward VR, I think it's an excellent tool in the toolshed of game development.

So your whole "you say this then this" attempt to make me sound contradictory fails the second you realise that gamers don't want precisely the same experience with every game.

Though, from a 3D standpoint I definitely enjoy the 3DS more than VR because it's more like looking into a little world that immersing yourself in a world. And for whatever reason that resonates with me more.

Now saying that, doesn't mean I don't want to occasionally enjoy the gimmick of immersive 3D VR gaming. It's super fun in small portions. Just not all the time.

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
I've never said I'm an enthusiastic VR user. Heck I didn't even buy the thing for myself.

And yes I don't typically want that degree of immersion from my games, but name one gamer who wants the exact same experience everything they play. Your entire argument falls apart here.

I hope that VR picks up the slack of course, because though I'd rather not have all games lean toward VR, I think it's an excellent tool in the toolshed of game development.

So your whole "you say this then this" attempt to make me sound contradictory fails the second you realise that gamers don't want precisely the same experience with every game.

Though, from a 3D standpoint I definitely enjoy the 3DS more than VR because it's more like looking into a little world that immersing yourself in a world. And for whatever reason that resonates with me more.

Now saying that, doesn't mean I don't want to occasionally enjoy the gimmick of immersive 3D VR gaming. It's super fun in small portions. Just not all the time.
If you hope VR picks up, why did you say it should be left to die? That would imply the opposite and is exactly why people consider you contradictory.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
In Raptures case I don't think they ever tell you how to do it. I remember a ton of people on twitter being surprised that was an option and there might have even been a gaf thread about it too? iirc your speed slowly ramps up too instead of being a full sprint immediately so I can't really blame reviewers in that case
th

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
If you hope VR picks up, why did you say it should be left to die? That would imply the opposite and is exactly why people consider you contradictory.
What are you talking about garbage and left to die? That was a several weeks old conversation and I'm not 100% if you are gathering that I'm probably referring to PSVR and not VR as a whole. VR, like 3D in my opinion is fine as a separate form from core gaming.

I'm actually excited to see what comes of VR on PS5 but I find PS4 PSVR probably should be left to die, and they can pick it up again with a much more capable next gen, because most games I have played this gen really seem to struggle.

I mean, if you want to have a much broader conversation about VR as a whole and what it means for gaming, I'd love to have that chat. I've got all kinds of thoughts on the matter.

RagdollRhino

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
What are you talking about garbage and left to die? That was a several weeks old conversation and I'm not 100% if you are gathering that I'm probably referring to PSVR and not VR as a whole. VR, like 3D in my opinion is fine as a separate form from core gaming.

I'm actually excited to see what comes of VR on PS5 but I find PS4 PSVR probably should be left to die, and they can pick it up again with a much more capable next gen, because most games I have played this gen really seem to struggle.

I mean, if you want to have a much broader conversation about VR as a whole and what it means for gaming, I'd love to have that chat. I've got all kinds of thoughts on the matter.

How long have you had VR or PSVR?

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
How long have you had VR or PSVR?
I've been playing VR since we had those funny wireframe handheld VR games back in the 80s. I had a virtual boy, and a bunch of one off peripherals through the 90s.

In the 00s I've owned a few different VR peripherals as well as the aforementioned PSVR, which I've had since Christmas 2016.

I also love my 3DS and I make 3D lenticular art. So I'd say I've had a healthy relationship with 3D and VR my whole life.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
The very first thing everyone should do before playing any PSVR game (or any VR game at all probably) is go through all of the in game settings. I learned that very quickly after getting my PSVR and it's made a world of a difference.

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
Not gonna lie, for a while I was actually embarrassed to say I owned one.

I love how you guys just desperately look through people's history when arguing, just desperately looking for a "gotcha" moment. Well you won't really get that here. I'm sorry you don't like my opinion, and I'm sorry you don't appreciate that I've really not enjoyed my PSVR experiences.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
The very first thing everyone should do before playing any PSVR game (or any VR game at all probably) is go through all of the in game settings. I learned that very quickly after getting my PSVR and it's made a world of a difference.
Yep. At the very least, it's good to know what you can adjust in case something is off for you.

RagdollRhino

Banned
Oct 10, 2018

I love how you guys just desperately look through people's history when arguing, just desperately looking for a "gotcha" moment. Well you won't really get that here. I'm sorry you don't like my opinion, and I'm sorry you don't appreciate that I've really not enjoyed my PSVR experiences.

Took me 1-2 minutes to find. Far less time than you've spent trolling PSVR/VR since you've joined. The latter is a better description for the underlined word. And "you" guys? No, blame me alone, I actually take full responsibility for things without spin. I did the whole 2 minutes of research.

TetraGenesis

Oct 27, 2017
Aren't those oversights the kind of thing a publisher includes in a review packet or whatever it's called? For a new game it would have some things to keep and mind as well as what you can or can't talk about in the review until a certain date (although that probably isn't an issue with a port).

So did they not receive something like that? I imagine they still got an early review copy so it's not a matter of it not coming in a packet from 2K Games.

OR, is this another freelancer who, instead of plagiarizing, just didn't do their due diligence with the review since they played the original and thought they could just give it a little bit of time in VR to speak on the technical and mechanical aspects of the port to VR?

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
I'm waiting for the spin.

Edit: There you go, lol.
worst tactic ever. We don't like someone's opinion so let's gang up on them by acting like a bunch of gradeschool bullies. Sadly I'm not easily dissuaded from my opinions and not impressed that y'all have the motor skills to look at my posting history.

Bought the PSVR for my kiddo, so it was easy to say I didn't own one personally. I'm not sure what is uncommon about that. No parents here who deny watching the kiddy movies or playing with their toys?

Took me 1-2 minutes to find. Far less time than you've spent trolling PSVR/VR since you've joined. The latter is a better description for the underlined word. And "you" guys? No, blame me alone, I actually take full responsibility for things without spin. I did the whole 2 minutes of research.

Been on these boards for several months and discussed VR a grand total of what? Two or three times? Yeah I really dedicate a lot of time to it.

If you had just let me have my opinion we wouldn't even have this conversation. Instead you try to devalue my point of view because I'm not a fanatic like you.

Pathetic attitude to have toward opinions that don't match your own.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo

Who the hell gets embarrassed for owning a piece of gaming technology? You said yourself you had a Virtual Boy yet owning a PSVR is embarrassing? The hell mate?
Also the Nintendo VB doesn't get enough love that thing was hilariously bad.

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
Who the hell gets embarrassed for owning a piece of gaming technology? You said yourself you had a Virtual Boy yet owning a PSVR is embarrassing? The hell mate?
Also the Nintendo VB doesn't get enough love that thing was hilariously bad.
I had a virtual boy when I was a child. Of course I wasn't embarrassed to say it. My grandmother bought it for me.

I'll admit this now, and if you search my post history you won't see it spoken of once. I also had a WiiU. I am embarrassed to say it because it really was a fantastic waste of money, and what few good games it had, we now have on the Switch.

So yes, generally I am not a fan of admitting that I bought systems or peripherals that turned out to be a terrible investment. Because I have buyers remorse. And yeah maybe i am a bit prideful for not wanting to admit something so silly, but there you have it,

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
I had a virtual boy when I was a child. Of course I wasn't embarrassed to say it. My grandmother bought it for me.

I'll admit this now, and if you search my post history you won't see it spoken of once. I also had a WiiU. I am embarrassed to say it because it really was a fantastic waste of money, and what few good games it had, we now have on the Switch.

So yes, generally I am not a fan of admitting that I bought systems or peripherals that turned out to be a terrible investment. Because I have buyers remorse. And yeah maybe i am a bit prideful for not wanting to admit something so silly, but there you have it,

qakZa0.gif

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
W
worst tactic ever. We don't like someone's opinion so let's hang up on them by acting like a bunch of gradeschool bullies. Sadly I'm not easily dissuaded from my opinions and not impressed that y'all have the motor skills to look at my posting history.

Bought the PSVR for my kiddo, so it was easy to say I didn't own one personally. I'm not sure what is uncommon about that. No parents here who deny watching the kiddy movies or playing with their toys?

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. You have called members of this community fanatics and fanboys in this thread for calling out your inconsistencies.

You're harping on about how you prefer the 3DS (portable system aimed at young audience) but somehow embarrassed to admit you invested in a PSVR because you bought it for your kids, lol.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
I just want to say I am happy with every video game thing I purchased which includes the WiiU since I got some enjoyment out of it.
Also PSVR is amazing, just bidding my time to be able to play with it again...

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

I just want to get this straight. So your reasoning for why you claim you own a PSVR even though a couple months ago you'd claimed you'd never buy one is A) You owned one but were so embarrassed by it you forgot you owned it and B) it belongs to your kid so it's not really yours (even though if this were the case, you'd think your initial post would be "I'll play AstroBot on my kid's PSVR but i'd never buy one myself" or something to that effect). Is that what's happening here?

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. You have called members of this community fanatics and fanboys in this thread for correctly calling you out.

You're harping on about how you prefer the 3DS (portable system aimed at kids) but somehow embarrassed to admit you invested in PSVR because you bought it for your kids, lol.
I have had members of this community tell me my opinion is worthless because on a single other occasion i also didn't like a PSVR game. swear at me all you want but belittling someone and devaluing their opinion because they don't love your precious PSVR, is the definition of fanaticism.

Telling me my opinion is worthless is not "calling me out" it is straight up childish bullying.

So is telling me to get the fuck out because I choose to defend my opinion when attacked by like 4 PSVR fans who just can't handle that someone doesn't like Borderlands 2 VR. Hw about you fuck right off and let me have my opinion, stop quoting and attacking my opinions. I haven't attacked yours. Be a grown up and allow others to like and dislike whatever they want and respect the reasons they have for their choice.

How about that? Bullshit is right. You are a bit of a disgrace to this community when you are behaving like a stubborn controlling child who fights anyone with a different opinion.

Go look at my posts. I state my opinion, I didn't attack anyone else. I defend my stance when attacked and because I don't back down from goofball bullies, who are acting very much like fanatics and fanboys, I am the one who is wrong. Check yourself buddy.

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
I just want to get this straight. So your reasoning for why you claim you own a PSVR even though a couple months ago you'd claimed you'd never buy one is A) You owned one but were so embarrassed by it you forgot you owned it and B) it belongs to your kid so it's not really yours (even though if this were the case, you'd think your initial post would be "I'll play AstroBot on my kid's PSVR but i'd never buy one myself" or something to that effect). Is that what's happening here?
Exactly, it technically belongs to my kid. So I typically say I don't own one, and technically, I am not lying.

But there is one in my house, and i do play it, so yeah, I can certainly weigh in on my thoughts on the mater.

What part of this is hard to wrap your head around? I watch my kids disney movies too, but I typically don't brag about it either.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
I have had members of this community tell me my opinion is worthless because on a single other occasion i also didn't like a PSVR game. swear at me all you want but belittling someone and devaluing their opinion because they don't love your precious PSVR, is the definition of fanaticism.

Telling me my opinion is worthless is not "calling me out" it is straight up childish bullying.

So is telling me to get the fuck out because I choose to defend my opinion when attacked by like 4 PSVR fans who just can't handle that someone doesn't like Borderlands 2 VR. Hw about you fuck right off and let me have my opinion, stop quoting and attacking my opinions. I haven't attacked yours. Be a grown up and allow others to like and dislike whatever they want and respect the reasons they have for their choice.

How about that? Bullshit is right. You are a bit of a disgrace to this community when you are behaving like a stubborn controlling child who fights anyone with a different opinion.

Go look at my posts. I state my opinion, I didn't attack anyone else. I defend my stance when attacked and because I don't back down from goofball bullies, who are acting very much like fanatics and fanboys, I am the one who is wrong. Check yourself buddy.

Your comments about the entire platform being garbage and gimmicky was what started this though, it's perfectly fine to dislike a VR game(s) but your rhetoric just isn't worth anything. Stop trying to change the narrative that you're getting all this flak just because you don't like borderlands vr.

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
Your comments about the entire platform being garbage and gimmicky was what started this though, it's perfectly fine to dislike a VR game(s) but your rhetoric just isn't worth anything. Stop trying to change the narrative that you're getting all this flak just because you don't like borderlands vr.
You realize I commented that in another thread a while ago, like, weeks ago. not in this conversation right?

Greatest Ever

Banned
Aug 25, 2018
FWIW I think PSVR is pretty not good too, but I barely wanted to play it with my Rift in the house. Ironically, I sold it right before games I wanted that were exclusive to it started coming out (AstroBot, FireWall, this).

I disliked it because of the bulky headset and the garbage Move controllers. The tracking wasn't great either, though not an issue. But when the Rift is better on every single front, and has features on top of that, I wasn't convinced then. Now, I kind of want one again for cheap. But Sony is really fucking up by sticking to the Move controllers.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
FWIW I think PSVR is pretty not good too, but I barely wanted to play it with my Rift in the house. Ironically, I sold it right before games I wanted that were exclusive to it started coming out (AstroBot, FireWall, this).

I disliked it because of the bulky headset and the garbage Move controllers. The tracking wasn't great either, though not an issue. But when the Rift is better on every single front, and has features on top of that, I wasn't convinced then. Now, I kind of want one again for cheap. But Sony is really fucking up by sticking to the Move controllers.

Not every game requires the Move controllers though. Arguable the best game, AstroBot, doesn't require them and the 2nd best game, Tetris Effect, doesn't require them either.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Go play some Astrobot and chill out!

Oh wait

Greatest Ever

Banned
Aug 25, 2018
Not every game requires the Move controllers though. Arguable the best game, AstroBot, doesn't require them and the 2nd best game, Tetris Effect, doesn't require them either.
Part of the reason I'm willing to pick up PSVR again. When I eventually pick up a PSVR again, I will be not be purchasing Move controllers, as not only are they awful, but the Aim controllers looks great and my DS4 can do the rest. Skyrim VR controlled like doo-doo with Move controllers so I'm especially happy they released it on PC.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London

/Rant end

Check myself? You confronted me, lol.

Asking me to fuck off and grow up. And calling me a disgrace and a stubborn controlling child doesn't do your agenda any favours.

Idiot.

Gospel

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Booga buddy, why are you putting yourself in the spotlight again dude? Having both of your alts (Django and IsaacC) permabanned should've been enough, yeah? Why put yourself out there like that with some more dumb shit, i don't get it.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Part of the reason I'm willing to pick up PSVR again. When I eventually pick up a PSVR again, I will be not be purchasing Move controllers, as not only are they awful, but the Aim controllers looks great and my DS4 can do the rest. Skyrim VR controlled like doo-doo with Move controllers so I'm especially happy they released it on PC.

Yeah I doubt I will ever buy Move controllers, unless somehow they release a Dragon Quest game only on the PSVR that need the move controllers then maybe I will. If they release a DQVR game on the PC, I will be picking up a PCVR headset.

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
/Rant end

Check myself? You confronted me, lol.

Asking me to fuck off and grow up. And calling me a disgrace and a stubborn controlling child doesn't do your agenda any favours.

Idiot.
Telling me to get the fuck out and generally acting like you own this forum and regarding opinions other than your own as shit is pretty spot on childish.

I confronted you? How? I have only responded, even my original comment wasn't a confrontation, just an opinion. you show me a single comment that wasn't me replying to a comment directed at me or defending myself against nonsense? Sorry I hurt all the PSVR fan's feelings by not being a fan of borderlands, Astrobot, or Resident Evil 7. But you can't say, "oh dude you disliked 2 whole games and think PSVR is janky AF, so your opinion is just trash because clearly you don't "get it" like those of us who think VR is the future of gaming."

Get off your high horse man and just leave me out of your PSVR worship. If you or anyone else doesn't like my opinion, just ignore it. That is what I do to your opinions. I don't challenge the opinions of others because I am not a childish fanboy who needs to belittle opinions that differ from my own in order to validate my disproportionate love for a system that is so so at best.

My opinion stands, Borderlands 2 is a bit of a wreck on PSVR, and it is literally only half a game, if that. Sorry if this is a hard pill to swallow, but hey, you are free to simply ignore my opinion and decide for yourselves what you think.

I won't be bullied or belittled by the likes of you or anyone else. I have had boyfriends who talked down to me the way you dudes are and honestly, it didn't impress me then and it doesn't impress me now. and you don't look superior for ganging up on me. so take your little mob mentality and blow.

RagdollRhino

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
Telling me to get the fuck out and generally acting like you own this forum and regarding opinions other than your own as shit is pretty spot on childish.

I confronted you? How? I have only responded, even my original comment wasn't a confrontation, just an opinion. you show me a single comment that wasn't me replying to a comment directed at me or defending myself against nonsense? Sorry I hurt all the PSVR fan's feelings by not being a fan of borderlands, Astrobot, or Resident Evil 7. But you can't say, "oh dude you disliked 2 whole games and think PSVR is janky AF, so your opinion is just trash because clearly you don't "get it" like those of us who think VR is the future of gaming."

Get off your high horse man and just leave me out of your PSVR worship. If you or anyone else doesn't like my opinion, just ignore it. That is what I do to your opinions. I don't challenge the opinions of others because I am not a childish fanboy who needs to belittle opinions that differ from my own in order to validate my disproportionate love for a system that is so so at best.

My opinion stands, Borderlands 2 is a bit of a wreck on PSVR, and it is literally only half a game, if that. Sorry if this is a hard pill to swallow, but hey, you are free to simply ignore my opinion and decide for yourselves what you think.

I won't be bullied or belittled by the likes of you or anyone else. I have had boyfriends who talked down to me the way you dudes are and honestly, it didn't impress me then and it doesn't impress me now. and you don't look superior for ganging up on me. so take your little mob mentality and blow.

Let me explain something to you, just because more people disagree with you than agree, that doesn't mean "ganging up." Typical, classic deflection and sympathy post. People are upset because you keep weaving this intricate story of embarrassment over your PSVR that is just absolutely insane. You aren't embarrassed to call it to garbage on one day, but the next day you admittedly lie to posters here because of said embarrassment that you own PSVR. What in the actual hell man? And that's just the tip of the iceberg of this bizzaro world.

Zetran

Oct 25, 2017

Just to make it clear do you really owned or even played any VR games?

You got very defensive right now beyond others that you so called "mob" and keep emphasizing on "it's my opinion". No matter who you are if you're lying then your so called opinion is worthless..

VR as whole is interesting piece of hardware and platform with great potential in the future. I sincerely hope that you're not lying about it just for whatever your intentions to be and perhaps someday could really enjoy VR games. And then maybe some reviewer could do their due diligence in reviewing VR games....

Last edited:

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London

GTFOH is not meant to be taken literally, it's a figure of speech, that's how I use it.

- I don't own this forum
- I'm not on a high horse
- My original comment wasn't directly directed at you
- You haven't hurt my feelings
- I don't worship any device
- Boderlands 2 VR is not 50% of the original game and it isn't a wreck
- I'm not a childish fanboy
- I don't like Borderlands enough to spend full price

Do you live in a parallel universe or something. Have you read the abhorrent things you've said to me in your replies?

Last edited:

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
Let me explain something to you, just because more people disagree with you than agree, that doesn't mean "ganging up." Typical, classic deflection and sympathy post. People are upset because you keep weaving this intricate story of embarrassment over your PSVR that is just absolutely insane. You aren't embarrassed to call it to garbage on one day, but the next day you admittedly lie to posters here because of said embarrassment that you own PSVR. What in the actual hell man? And that's just the tip of the iceberg of this bizzaro world.
Lol. Dude, you tell me you've never lied about anything in your entire life because you found it mildly embarrassing?

This is classic psychology. You don't like my opinion so you rummage through my posting history, find something contradictory to ruin my "credibility" to invalidate my opinion. Honestly it's a lame ass lawyer trick and it's pretty poorly executed. So just drop out.

The tip of the iceberg of the fact that you are so desperate to invalidate my opinion that you'll attack everything about me you possibly can EXCEPT the opinion itself. You'll go completely off topic in the name of discrediting an opinion that doesn't support your narrative that PSVR is the best and every game for it is the best version of that game.

Back on topic, Borderlands 2 VR is broken on so many levels. It's a fraction the side of the actual game Borderlands 2. It honestly is so incomplete I really don't feel it even deserves to share the title Borderlands 2. When the Vita version of a game is superior to this version and far more content complete, that's when you know something is terribly wrong.

Instead of attacking me and my opinion, why don't you just accept it and continue the conversation without responding to me.

If you quit quoting me, I'll have no more reason to return to this thread. I'm pretty tired of being ganged up on by all of you.

If you are upset about me calling PSVR you should have voices it several weeks ago when that conversation was being had and there was an easy to understand context to my opinion. Simply removing my past comments from their context and presenting them here is annoying more that relevant.

Sorry there are some of you that just lose your shit when faced with people who aren't lined up with your opinions, I really am, but please, just get over it. Move on, and stop bringing me into this thread. Thanks.

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
Just to make it clear do you really owned or even played any VR games?

You got very defensive right now beyond others that you so called "mob" and keep emphasizing on "it's my opinion". No matter who you are if you're lying then your so called opinion is worthless..

VR as whole is interesting piece of hardware and platform with great potential in the future. I sincerely hope that you're not lying about it just for whatever your intentions to be and perhaps someday could really enjoy VR games. And then maybe some reviewer could do their due diligence in reviewing VR games....
I do own a PSVR yes, if it makes you happy I can snap a picture of me and my kid playing it.

I'm not really a fan of it, but I am a fan of VR and 3D in a general sense.

Just to make everything clear.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Lol. Dude, you tell me you've never lied about anything in your entire life because you found it mildly embarrassing?

How is owning a gaming peripheral mildly embarrassing? Do you know how silly this sounds?

This is classic psychology. You don't like my opinion so you rummage through my posting history, find something contradictory to ruin my "credibility" to invalidate my opinion. Honestly it's a lame ass lawyer trick and it's pretty poorly executed. So just drop out.

This isn't psychology nor a "lawyer tactic". It's just so that people understand if your word actually means anything, even by internet forum standards. It provides context.

The tip of the iceberg of the fact that you are so desperate to invalidate my opinion that you'll attack everything about me you possibly can EXCEPT the opinion itself. You'll go completely off topic in the name of discrediting an opinion that doesn't support your narrative that PSVR is the best and every game for it is the best version of that game.

Nobody here has said that PSVR is the best and every game for it is the best version of that game.

Sorry there are some of you that just lose your shit when faced with people who aren't lined up with your opinions, I really am, but please, just get over it. Move on, and stop bringing me into this thread. Thanks.

Just calling out silliness as it is.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Yikes lmao. Wtf is up with this dude

Borderlands 2 VR is pretty solid, about to jump back in after 3-4 hours playing earlier today. The notion that it's "broken on so many levels" is complete nonsense. It's just not consistent with reality. I mean, I'd like it more if it were on oculus so I could make use of the sticks instead of the "point to move" system ala Skyrim on PSVR, but that's more a limitation of the platform and the substandard PS Move controllers.

I'm hoping that the hints of Aim support come true sooner rather than later. That would probably elevate it a notch further.