• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
882465.jpg
Miucino

MetalKnick

Oct 31, 2017
"Maybe if we started lookin at what's the same, instead of lookin at what's different... well who knows?" -- Meowth
-- Filip Miucin

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Honestly I blame all of us for never noticing it was stolen work. It shows we don't even read reviews we just scroll to the bottom see the score then run to complain/cheer about it on a forum.

JUSTICE FOR FILIP!
JUSTICE FOR FILIP!
JUSTICE FOR FILIP!

HMS_Pinafore

Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
Fake Mod Edit: On page 44 (22 if you sort with 100 posts per page) we will return to normal discussion as if noting has ever happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
So I wonder whatever happened with Boomstick Gaming, the creator of the original Dead Cells review. They're up to 72K Subscribers! I thought they'd put out an video talking about what all went down since the whole ordeal...

I would imagine for a YouTuber, realizing how much of a microphone you're going to have the next time you discuss this subject has to be a lot of pressure. It is going to be picked up a lot of places. Given that the situation still hasn't finalized yet, he's might be waiting to see how everything shakes out before he goes on the record. That'd be the sensible thing to do.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Before we go, I have something important to say.

Remember to not drag Don Cheadle into this.

Brinksman

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry I'm on the case.

Yeah, I read that too. Were you going to plagiarise the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you, is that your thing, you come into a bar, you read some obscure passage, and then pretend, you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some girl and embarrass my friend? You see, the sad thing about a guy like you is that in 50 years, you're gonna start doing some thinking on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One: don't do that. And two: you dropped a 150 grand on a fuckin' education you could have gotten for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yall are still on this?

Jesus christ. Here's a little nugget of wisdom from a wise man.

"the thing about quotes on the internet is that you could attribute it to just about anyone and someone would believe you"
-Filip Miucin*