• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Since leaving Tango Gameworks Ikumi has kind of dropped out of the public eye and well turns out.... she was having a baby!! Congrats to the new mom.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
For a second I thought "wait she released a game in June?" I'm dumb lol. Congrats!

TuneTuneGuy

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah I can see that as a reason why she'd leave being a studio head to have a baby. The amount of stress on the baby and the mom would be unreal.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Haha I saw this tweet, I think Sunhilegend liked it, and I thought it was going to be a documentary about generations or something, and a trailer would be released soon.

cloudknight

Jun 20, 2020
Awesome for her. I know there was some negativity around her departure from Tango, lots of speculation, etc. Glad to see this.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
It feels like i went into a coma for a year or something,this came out of nowhere.
The last thing i remember is that she was visiting several studios,now i find out that she was pregnant and released a game last month.
Im legit surprised haha,congrats Ikumi!

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018

200.gif