• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this story was hilarious. The other day I was scrolling through my feed and I saw this bizarre tweet from E3's breakout star:

I didn't think much of it until I saw the conclusion today. Seems Nakamura found the person she was searching for.

zbn95wvl.png

DgtDgHml.jpg

o1WAGI9l.png

Ohri-Jin

Banned
Jul 11, 2019
The Netherlands
This woman is adorable! Saw the livestream with a friend of mine and were talking through partychat and laughing our asses off on how kawaii she was. What a personality on stage. It is also super kind of her gifting a jacket like that.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
I can't help but feel this could lead to a "snow ball effect" with people attempting to do this again.

In any case, as long she is happy, I am happy for her. She is a really cool person.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, how much is the jacket? It doesn't look that expensive?

Just curious. The gesture is still great.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bethesda is going to fire her, can't have that much good PR!

/s

Shes so awesome. Hopefully being the director of a new IP doesn't stress her out too much.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
if Ghostwire is great she could be a new shining star in the industry. Really hoping for the best, she's a magnificent person as far as we know.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I can't help but feel this could lead to a "snow ball effect" with people attempting to do this again.

In any case, as long she is happy, I am happy for her. She is a really cool person.
Yeah, I do really hope the crowds at E3 2020 are less irritating. They're going to be fishing for these responses though...

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
Her lovely charisma is apparent even in tweets

"Please take care of my legendary clothes"

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Now this is the kind of story we could use more of. She is truly the best.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
A wonderful spokesperson with lots of charm and charisma.

CyLcxBu.gif

Seriously, her motions are so fluid that it seems natural instead of rehearsed. Looking forward to seeing more of Ghostwire!

Rika

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Me too. I saw a lot of people who tried to attempt stuff similar to the "how many RTs for free chicken nuggets for a year" post that happened in 2017 with Wendy's. That kid got to be on Ellen and everything. I don't think I have saw anything else be successful since besides for the Wendy's spicy nuggets.

artemis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (A week): Inappropriate comment; previously banned for inflammatory commentary.
Jerk off now.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Me too. I saw a lot of people who tried to attempt stuff similar to the "how many RTs for free chicken nuggets for a year" post that happened in 2017 with Wendy's. That kid got to be on Ellen and everything. I don't think I have saw anything else be successful since besides for the Wendy's spicy nuggets.

Well good news is that she (likely) only has one jacket. So long as she doesn't get any creepy requests then that should be the end of it.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cool shit, but this reminds me of Suda and his fascination with designer jeans/clothing. Like, life in Japan is already expensive as hell, just how much do these people make?

Super Barrier

Nov 20, 2017
She's wore that to a conference. I would assume a celebrity wouldn't want to be seen wearing the same thing twice... it was probably going to waste anyway. I appreciate the this though.