• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Her tweet

Art and architecture have a unique ability to help us connect across our differences and bring people together in important ways. Thinking of the people of Paris and praying for every first responder trying to save this wonder.

Responses :

The Cathedral containing the Crown of Thorns is just "art and architecture" to @IlhanMN. This is the same flippant attitude towards the sacred that ISIS displayed when destroying Palmyra.

https://twitter.com/carminesabia/status/1117929594466775045?s=21

https://twitter.com/alejandrina_gr/status/1117961882797666304?s=21

D4RqcW-W0AAK5FE

D4RqcVmUYAAbWaX

Compare that to Rep. Crenshaw and this first reply
D4RtFt8WAAI1HU9

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She tweets about Notre Dame without even sending condolences to Quasimodo. Had this been a mosque....

*dies from insincerity and islamophobia*

Metaroo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
??? I think that Kassam tweet might be sarcasm, but who knows at this point. Fuck'em.

Edit: Nevermind. Most definitely in tune with the rest of his tweets. Jesus.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
This is some bitch eating crackers shit. Times like this it's best to just ignore them.

Jadusable

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Democratic Party not choosing to stand behind and support her with her 9/11 controversy basically just gave a free pass to her opponents to take these kind of cheap shots IMO

Sad

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're fucking obsessed it's pathetic. Imagine your entire life revolving around one woman.

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
Well, what is she suppose to think of it? She's not a Christian and there's nothing wrong with referring to it as what it is outside the guise of Christianity.

-2B-

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 23, 2018
Random Twitter nobodies post dumb things. I am not shocked.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Literally making something out of nothing. There's absolutely nothing wrong what she said. If she hated it why would she be praying for it?

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Uh it is just art and architecture. I guess theres "history" there too but thats what the art and architecture is, right?

Dec 22, 2018
What ironic hot takes.

It seems like the Cathedral fire is nothing more then an excuse for them to rage against a Muslim congresswoman for expressing her sympathies.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Their racist orange leader literally suggesting destroying the building, but hey, fuck her, right?

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do we need a thread for every time Republicans attack her for nothing? These guys aint shit and will never be.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean this is expected from just random ass people on Twitter. She's muslim, they are gonna dig up some shit to compare her to a terrorist.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Her tweet has 52k likes vs 15k comments which are mostly supportive. These horrid ones a tiny minority.

Dec 22, 2018
Uh it is just art and architecture. I guess theres "history" there too but thats what the art and architecture is, right?

Ah, but she didn't include the full name of the Cathedral in her tweet! So it was basically just a callous and unwarranted attack on the Christian faith.

It was also anti-semitic . . . for reasons.

/s

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing less than her falling to her knees and disavowing her faith in praise of Jebus could suffice for an adequate response from her to these fuckers.

Hell, even then I'm sure they'd ask her to burn her own house down to prove her commitment to solidarity.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fake black women as in blackface or fake black women as in it's impossible for a black woman to be honest and also be conservative?
Just bots/white men pretending to be black people.
Yes I know there are also a few real black conservatives who are useful idiots of the alt right

I was also implying that those hot 20yo white blondes are mostly fakes too.