• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Liberty
Justice
PG rated sports dramas

In the annals of American folklore, few characters personify these principles more than King of the Hill's own Hank Hill. He's one of the nation's most beloved family men. A church goer who balks at committing the smallest of offenses, like clocking out from work 10 minutes early on a Friday, or recording baseball games without the express written consent of the MLB. He's taught millions of Americans to mow their lawns instead of doing drugs. His impact on society is seemingly incalculable.

So earlier this year, when Hulu finally brought King of the Hill back to streaming, I was beside myself. Finally, in this turbulent age of mass hysteria, Jesus Christ's own Hank Hill was going to come save the day.

Well let me tell you, when I actually started watching the series, I was shocked and appalled- Nay, I was emphatically shocked and appalled.

Hank Hill, beneath his shiny veneer, is a petty criminal. It's all meticulously documented in his documentary series. I've poured over the footage and took notes on every offense that any goodly Christian would take offense at. I will attempt to type it out here, but please excuse me if I have a difficult time writing such filth with my own goodly hands:

S01E03 - Tried to hide a dead whooping crane from authorities
S01E10 - Bought cigarettes for Bobby
S02E04 - Vandalized a respectable church lady's home
S02E05 - Lied to authorities about buying crack as fish bait
S02E15 - Skipped the bill of a hotel in Mexico and 🚨 crossed the border illegally 🚨 (Lord in Heaven!)
S02E21 - Assaulted the race track concession stand manager
S03E08 - Let Bobby drive his truck on a public road
S03E10 - Opened a fire hydrant to hose kids down and lied to authorities about how the firehouse burned down
S03E12 - Vandalized a bridge with graffiti
S03E13 - Entered a secure area with Khan and shared military secrets with his friends
S03E16 - Assaulted a man with a horny dolphin

Excuse me... excuse me. I just need a moment here... I'm just... I'm quivering right now as I write this list, just thinking of the children... Ok, I think I can continue now:

S03E20 - Stole Dale's lawnmower
S04E10 - Stole three tanks of propane from Strickland Propane
S04E14 - Lied to authorities about smoking pot with the roommate of Strickland's adultress
S05E18 - Failed to notify authorities after accidentally dumping Boomhauer's car in the quarry
S06E03 - Failed to notify authorities after Peggy accidentally smuggled a child from Mexico across the border
S06E13 - Drove the tank Bill stole back to the base instead of reporting it to the military
S06E16 - Coerced Peggy into violating her non-disclosure agreement with Alamo beer, and then acted on the sensitive information he obtained
S06E17- Continued to participate in Strickland's emu insurance fraud after learning it was fraud
S08E14 - Helped Octavio commit insurance fraud while acting as Dale's representative
S10E02 - Neglected to inform authorities after Peggy listed ingredients to mustard gas in her helpful hints column of the newspaper
S10E09 - Assaulted Khan
S10E10 - Undermined the state investigation into Arlen's propane price fixing scheme (known as the Heimlich Four for the four propane companies in Arlen)
S11E09 - Neglected to inform authorities that Dale was building bombs
S12E01 - Sat in box seats he didn't pay for at the Texas vs. Nebraska game, then trespassed through the stadium
S12E11 - Helped operate an illegal food truck with Strickland
S12E19 - Entered the engine room of a moving train and intentionally distracted the driver
S13E14 - Bought illegal fireworks and vandalized properties on Milton Street
S13E18 - Operated a riding lawn mower while drunk
S13E24 - Bought illegal drugs off the street for Khan's manic depression

Series wide - Neglected to inform authorities that Dale had stolen Rusty Shackleford's identity

Well, there you have it folks. Mr. Hank Hill, finally exposed for the real "man" that he is. In the words of the beautiful, intellectual Peggy Hill, who doesn't deserve to be associated with such lawlessness: No me gustar, Hank Hill. No me gustar.

admiraltaftbar

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Liberty
Justice
PG rated sports dramas

In the annals of American folklore, few characters personify these principles more than King of the Hill's own Hank Hill. He's one of the nation's most beloved family men. A church goer who balks at committing the smallest of offenses, like clocking out from work 10 minutes early on a Friday, or recording baseball games without the express written consent of the MLB. He's taught millions of Americans to mow their lawns instead of doing drugs. His impact on society is seemingly incalculable.

So earlier this year, when Hulu finally brought King of the Hill back to streaming, I was beside myself. Finally, in this turbulent age of mass hysteria, Jesus Christ's own Hank Hill was going to come save the day.

Well let me tell you, when I actually started watching the series, I was shocked and appalled- Nay, I was emphatically shocked and appalled.

Hank Hill, beneath his shiny veneer, is a petty criminal. It's all meticulously documented in his documentary series. I've poured over the footage and took notes on every offense that any goodly Christian would take offense at. I will attempt to type it out here, but please excuse me if I have a difficult time writing such filth with my own goodly hands:

S01E03 - Tried to hide a dead whooping crane from authorities
S01E10 - Bought cigarettes for Bobby
S02E15 - Skipped the bill of a hotel in Mexico and 🚨 crossed the border illegally 🚨(Lord in Heaven!)
S03E08 - Let Bobby drive his truck on a public road
S03E10 - Opened a fire hydrant to hose kids down and lied to authorities about how the firehouse burned down
S03E12 - Vandalized a bridge with graffiti
S03E13 - Entered a secure area with Khan and shared military secrets with his friends
S03E16 - Assaulted a man with a horny dolphin

Excuse me... excuse me. I just need a moment here... I'm just... I'm quivering right now as I write this list, just thinking of the children... Ok, I think I can continue now:

S03E20 - Stole Dale's lawnmower
S04E10 - Stole three tanks of propane from Strickland Propane
S04E14 - Lied to authorities about smoking pot with the roommate of Strickland's adultress
S05E18 - Failed to notify authorities after accidentally dumping Boomhauer's car in the quarry
S06E03 - Failed to notify authorities after Peggy accidentally smuggled a child from Mexico across the border
S06E13 - Drove the tank Bill stole back to the base instead of reporting it to the military
S06E16 - Coerced Peggy into violating her non-disclosure agreement with Alamo beer, and then acted on the sensitive information he obtained
S06E17- Continued to participate in Strickland's emu insurance fraud after learning it was fraud
S08E14 - Helped Octavio commit insurance fraud while acting as Dale's representative
S10E02 - Neglected to inform authorities after Peggy listed ingredients to mustard gas in her helpful hints column of the newspaper
S10E09 - Assaulted Khan
S10E10 - Undermined the state investigation into Arlen's propane price fixing scheme (known as the Heimlich Four for the four propane companies in Arlen)
S11E09 - Neglected to inform authorities that Dale was building bombs
S12E01 - Sat in box seats he didn't pay for at the Texas vs. Nebraska game, then trespassed through the stadium
S12E11 - Helped operate an illegal food truck with Strickland
S12E19 - Entered the engine room of a moving train and intentionally distracted the driver
S13E14 - Bought illegal fireworks and vandalized properties on Milton Street
S13E24 - Bought illegal drugs off the street for Khan's manic depression

Series wide - Neglected to inform authorities that Dale had stolen Rusty Shackleford's identity

Well, there you have it folks. Mr. Hank Hill, finally exposed for the real "man" that he is. In the words of the beautiful, intellectual Peggy Hill, who doesn't deserve to be associated with such lawlessness: No me gustar, Hank Hill. No me gustar.
Image not realizing that Peggy is the true monster of the series. She literally kills a man and turns him into sausage, commits a hate crime against the Irish, attempts to kill everyone in Arlan by telling them to make mustard gas, and the list goes on and on.

Last edited:

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

OP
OP

Deleted member 11985

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Image not realizing that Peggy is the true monster of the series. She literally kills a man I'm and turns him into sausage, commits a hate crime against the Irish, attempts to kill everyone in Arlan by telling them to make mustard gas, and the list goes on and on.

Peggy made a couple of little tiny mistakes. But I looked in my heart and forgave her.

Oct 25, 2017
I consider Hank the only thing keeping Peggy from an even larger body count so any and all actions no matter the legality should be excused.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
Hank Rutherford Hill is just a cover name for the underground criminal mastermind known as MR. BIG.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Image not realizing that Peggy is the true monster of the series. She literally kills a man I'm and turns him into sausage, commits a hate crime against the Irish, attempts to kill everyone in Arlan by telling them to make mustard gas, and the list goes on and on.

Some people are into feet I guess. No shame in it

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Didnt he also plant fake artifacts on a native american dig site (in his backyard)?
There was another time were he cut off Dale's finger...yeah, I love king of the hill :)

Edit: he is also complicit in Nancy's infidelity.
He also had his own son attack someone's yard to prove a point.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's a good thing those coder kids made him a GTA-clone starring himself so he could vent all of his bloodlust and rage towards digital citizens. Arlen saw peace for a few days.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Watching it again on Hulu and it feels like each episode is an alternate universe. Like, Bobby gets into ventriloquism and then you never hear about it again.

OP
OP

Deleted member 11985

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

TL;DR: Luanne was being chased around a slaughterhouse by a suicidal maniac, and Peggy was operating the controls to make the slaughter conveyor belt stop. Luanne broke free and the suicidal guy told Peggy to push a certain lever, which activated the pig killing stuff. So she didn't kill the guy on purpose and was trying to stop the machine, but yeah, she still technically is the person who activated the slaughter controls. She was very non-chalant about it afterwards, too.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's worth watching Pigmalion before seeing the ending if you haven't.

TL;DR: Luanne was being chased around a slaughterhouse by a suicidal maniac, and Peggy was operating the controls to make the slaughter conveyor belt stop. Luanne broke free and the suicidal guy told Peggy to push a certain lever, which activated the pig killing stuff. So she didn't kill the guy on purpose and was trying to stop the machine, but yeah, she still technically is the person who activated the slaughter controls. She was very non-chalant about it afterwards, too.

Damn that's dark, though admittedly y'all did had me think she did it on purpose lol

Not surprised she's nonchalant about it tho

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy that he went from such harmless pranks as these...
S02E15 - Skipped the bill of a hotel in Mexico and 🚨 crossed the border illegally 🚨(Lord in Heaven!)

To something as sinister as this...

Basically the same character development as Walter White. Shame, really.

OP
OP

Deleted member 11985

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn that's dark, though admittedly y'all did had me think she did it on purpose lol

Not surprised she's nonchalant about it tho

I actually forgot that she didn't kill that guy on purpose until I read the synopsis again just now. Also, now that I'm rereading that guy's comment, he also made it seem like Peggy intentionally listed the ingredients to mustard gas in her helpful hints column, which isn't true. She listed those ingredients on accident.

That dude's dragging Peggy's good name through the mud.