• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Hope everything works out turtle man. If I was ever in your situation I wouldn't feel guilty if I ended up owing a hospital and probably would just say fuck it unless it would put me in jail. But I'm a man who lives day to day and have no one depending on me.

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely eager to get some news that he's okay. Been a long time since he checked in.
Checking back on this topic every couple days like
aHzmW5F.jpg

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it so difficult for you to be earnest?

If you're having genuine medical troubles, there are people who wish you well, and could perhaps help you.

You've made yourself into an online persona on Neogaf, and carried that into this forum, by your own volition.

It annoys me that your way of being is tolerated as some kind of fun meme-quirk, that doesn't take into account what is going on in your life.

I don't know you, and have never talked with you, but the way you're talked about, refered as, and generally treated as, seems unbecoming of a fully formed human.

If you're trying to express a sincere worry in your OP, then please add some more details, for people to properly gauge the level of severity of your situation.

This is a sincere post, and I mean you absolutely no harm. I have contempt for the flippant way you've decided to conduct yourself on these forums for a number of years, but if you are in actual peril, and if other people can positively change your situation, you need to make it possible for other people to actively help, if possible.

Cheers, love.
This might be the weirdest post I've ever seen.

Orin_linwe

Nov 26, 2017
Malmoe, Sweden.
This might be the weirdest post I've ever seen.

I've removed my post to not cause undue attention/trouble. It was a genuine sentiment of mine, but perhaps also fueled by stress from work and drinking, and, as such, perhaps not worthwhile to consider in an open forum-discussion.

If you want to talk about what I spewed from my mouth,, PM me.

Cheers, love.

Orin_linwe

Nov 26, 2017
Malmoe, Sweden.
Translation:

Hey blame, I think you're a bit of a dickhead but I hope you're doing alright. If you're in serious trouble, drop the persona and give us some details so the board can mobilise to help you.

I don't think he's a dickhead, but I definitely want him to be all right. I think my fatigue with a an online persona, as such, is very accurate though.

Again, I really don't mean any harm, to anyone, and only want people to survive whatever harship they experience.

But in order to do, you kinda have to communicate that in a straightforward manner.

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
Even wi-fi is charged in hospitals in the US? Man that's free in my third-world country. Free.

I'm starting to get worried about blame. I hope he's doing alright.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Keeping this alive until we hear something. If anyone can contact him please do so.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Someone should make a new thread. It would gain more visibility, maybe someone would see it and might know something.

A ResetEra mystery: Where is blame space?!

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
When he is able to return, he will
Just be patient and keep him in mind, if anyone on here knew him personally, they already know about his situation.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Feel like there should be a dedicated thread to know of blame space's whereabouts
Yeah I definitely feel like creating a new thread, or maybe mods can update thread title?

This is concerning..

While we're all concerned about blame space, we do not want to turn this into a hunt that exposes his personal information. You can continue to use this thread to discuss his absence, but we won't be allowing or supporting a community search for him here out of concerns for his privacy and safety. If you have pertinent information, you can contact an admin directly.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Naturally we're all concerned and hoping blamespace is doing alright. Good news is that, insurance or not, you can't be denied treatment even if you can't pay so I'm hopeful blamespace is getting the care he needs

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
While we're all concerned about blame space, we do not want to turn this into a hunt that exposes his personal information. You can continue to use this thread to discuss his absence, but we won't be allowing or supporting a community search for him here out of concerns for his privacy and safety. If you have pertinent information, you can contact an admin directly.
Great decision.

As worried as we are about blame space I don't think making a topic that's effectively just going to lead to people doxing him to try find out if he's ok is a smart decision (and if this gets done I hope bans get dished out, we're better than that even if there's "good intentions" behind it).

He will be back anyways, I'm sure there's nothing to worried about and he's just caught up with all the medical stuff going on.

Vautrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
his symptoms sound like he may have been a heavy drinker. after many years of heavy drinking, if you are forced to detox in the hospital, the patient will often completely lose control, hallucinate, become belligerent and have to be sedated, or placed in restraints during treatment. if this is his first rodeo, he will be fine. after a couple of these episodes though, your organs will shut down and you will die. drinking is no joke.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does no one know him IRL? I'd like to know if he's alive, or waiting for surgery, or recuperating or whatever at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.