• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoy

Banned
May 8, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Creating a misogynistic thread. Junior account.
I'm gay. When I see a woman I say things like "nice shoes", "great waistline" or "your the person I trust the most in this world".

I'm lying to them, but they don't notice. And I can't stop lying.

The interesting part is that I am much more "selective" when it comes to men since they are my preferred sexual partners. But I somehow love every woman.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
"your the person I trust the most in this world"
maDEzLt.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a really apathetic individual and I used to never compliment people but it's a thing I'm actively working on doing more. I've got that whole imposter syndrome thing going on so I usually don't really appreciate or know what to do with compliments and I always assumed that feeling extended to everyone. I was wrong and most people seem to genuinely like compliments so I try to hand out more of them even if I don't really think it's worthy of complementing. Just shit like oh you got your hair done it looks better even tho truthfully speaking I don't really care. The only downside is I get complimented more in return as a result and I still don't know what to do with it. That being said I don't discriminate based on gender and I'm an equal opportunity complimenter if I'm trying.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Okay? Do you want a gold star that you're just yet another man that treats women like objects to make yourself feel better? Great job, OP. Wow congrats 2 u.

sooperkool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out how you got sexism out of the comments that you posted. According to your worldview a man can never say anything nice to a woman.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
So you're doing this because... you think you're supposed to?
Is this a cultural thing?

You're not giving us much to work with here.
What you're doing is ... technically nice, it might make those women feel better about themselves. I guess.

OP
OP
RudeBoy

RudeBoy

Banned
May 8, 2018
Women tend to fall in love with me because I have the ability to notice their weak spot and transform it into a compliment. And when I tell them that I'm gay they become angry and say that I'm lying and should have been saying from the beginning that they are not beautiful.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
Women tend to fall in love with me because I have the ability to notice their weak spot and transform it into a compliment. And when I tell them that I'm gay they become angry and say that I'm lying and should have been saying from the beginning that they are not beautiful.
I mean they're right about being angry because a lot of people can see through BS compliments but don't always want to bring that up in the moment, you're being manipulative given your motives so far in the thread.

Veggen

Oct 25, 2017
It's not strange that people take issue with you lying to them, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.