• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
The proper way to ask for a self-ban is to use the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of the page or to PM a mod but I guess that wouldn't get you attention

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
tumblr_odum0fk31x1qaedvuo2_500.gif

Sincerest

Jan 22, 2018
This place can be a bit much, yeah I agree with that.

Just find places that are less "echo-chamber" like and you'll be fine.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Wow! Your thread idea is so amusing! Dare I say HILARIOUS! I'm surprised that the mods didn't understand your genius joke! What an incredibly infantile decision made from those whom obviously have no idea what comedy is or what is funny.

Thank you sooo much for putting them in their place and standing up for those of us who make bad jo... I mean AMAZING JOKES, and have to deal with "No -Laughers".
Not a bad joke IMO, considering how Trump threads are so common around here.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I got a warning for shit posting in a sw thread..

I didn't make a thread about it.

Maybe try that?

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
If they allowed stuff like that, the front page would be littered with shit posts.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
We've had Trump threads up our sterile ass pretty much every day for the last year

It's Christmas week. I'm tired. Explain the joke to the class

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Should've went with Star Wars instead of Trump.

...o wait, there's ALWAYS a Star Wars thread on the first page.

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
More like mildly stupid and pointless, but okay. Enjoy your permanent ban, I guess. If you wanted attention, you got it.

OP
OP
ProfessorLobo

ProfessorLobo

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
We've had Trump threads up our sterile ass pretty much every day for the last year

It's Christmas week. I'm tired. Explain the joke to the class
It was just a joke about how it's the first time I've never not seen a trump thread on the first page. I didn't realize this at the time but I guess I was trolling.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We've been overdue for a steak thread that casually slides in an opinion that steak is only good if it's medium-well. That will guarantee 200 replies of reactions and severe disagreement in good fun.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Shockwaves will be felt throughout the comedy world once you're banned 😭😭😭

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You been posting on gaming forums for a long time my man. Just take this one and move on. I thought your thread was a lil funny myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.