• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorLobo

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
User banned (duration pending): Self-requested ban.
I got this warning for making the mildly amusing "there are no trump threads on page 1" thread.

"Acknowledge Warning: User warned: Creating a topic with the intention of trolling"

Just fuckin ban me. I'm tired of this sterile ass place.

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You punishment will be that you can't leave ResetEra.

You will roam here forever unbanned.

stay awhile, stay forever!

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Good luck. Hope you find an online community that makes you happier.

Try a subreddit that matches your interests. That's what I do when Era gets too exhausting.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
If you personally thought your own topic was simply mildly amusing you should have seriously reconsidered hitting submit thread because you lacked enthusiasm because it wasn't all that funny.

*shrugs*

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I get that Rise of the Skywalker was bad, but life is still worth living bro.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Kinda defeats its own purpose to make a "No Trump on page 1"-thread by making a Trump thread for page 1.

TriniTrin

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Wow! Your thread idea is so amusing! Dare I say HILARIOUS! I'm surprised that the mods didn't understand your genius joke! What an incredibly infantile decision made from those whom obviously have no idea what comedy is or what is funny.

Thank you sooo much for putting them in their place and standing up for those of us who make bad jo... I mean AMAZING JOKES, and have to deal with "No -Laughers".

Status
Not open for further replies.