• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
I'd just like to say that I appreciate this forum very much as it showcases that not everyone with nerdy interests is problematic and that there are progressive nerds fighting against the toxicity

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Same. This place may have its problems as well, but at least we can more or less trust moderation to keep us from becoming another festering alt-right hole.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Agreed. Being a gaming community it still draws a bunch of horrible people but it's nowhere near as bad as the rest of the internet.

And with every new CDPR thread comes another wave of idiots being banned so it only gets better and better.

Shout out to the mods for being amazing

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
Toxicity can be a bitch across the internet.

Our mods do a great job on this site.

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Count me in. Era is my first page of internet since I've decided to register. All the video game goodness in one place delivered with the speed of light with very interesting off topic side. Not to mention a lot of great people in the community.

Era, you're breathtaking.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I'm glad that you exist, OP.

tenor.gif

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
It serves as a reminder that decent people exist, my personal life is a hellscape of shitty people.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
We don't get along on everything, we fight for the pettiest stuff.
Yet, there is far more that unites us, than what makes us apart.

Raptor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is a nice place I just wish the phaty INST would get banned for being so damn phat.