• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh.

Back story:
My girlfriend had edibles a week or so ago. We were joking around about when to eat them, but we hadnt really decided until I spontaneously suggested it for this concert we are seeing.
So we ate them and went off.
Now we are here. At first I began feeling EVERYTHING. I was in an audiovisualizer. And it was great. Then I started philosophying and the opening bad felt like it took 3 hours. And I couldn't focus, because I was thinking about how my brother literally feels as a person. And how my GF and I have a feeling as a single object. And how I normally feel as a person, an individual.

Fuck. I'm so frustrated at myself.

Anyway, I told my GF I had to sit down. She said she was feeling ok. But I didn't want to leave her by her self, so I'm now sitting outside. Theres no reentry. And I feel like I betrayed my GF. I really wanted to see one of her favorite bands with her.

Help me feel better.

Earthstrike

Oct 28, 2017
Well, my first tip would be to tell your girlfriend you left the concert. Did you know there was no reentry before you left?

Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure they were weed edibles? Sounds like you're describing like LSD or MDMA lol.

In all seriousness you'll be fine. I'm sure she'll get over it. We're they professionally made? Do you know the THC content in milligrams?

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh.

Back story:
My girlfriend had edibles a week or so ago. We were joking around about when to eat them, but we hadnt really decided until I spontaneously suggested it for this concert we are seeing.
So we ate them and went off.
Now we are here. At first I began feeling EVERYTHING. I was in an audiovisualizer. And it was great. Then I started philosophying and the opening bad felt like it took 3 hours. And I couldn't focus, because I was thinking about how my brother literally feels as a person. And how my GF and I have a feeling as a single object. And how I normally feel as a person, an individual.

Fuck. I'm so frustrated at myself.

Anyway, I told my GF I had to sit down. She said she was feeling ok. But I didn't want to leave her by her self, so I'm now sitting outside. Theres no reentry. And I feel like I betrayed my GF. I really wanted to see one of her favorite bands with her.

Help me feel better.

I didn't like it at first either, then me and the gf fucked. It was amazing. I'm a regular smoker now.

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
This is why you shouldn't fuck with edibles unless you're an experienced weed smoker.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
I hate edibles. Swear theyre unpredictable as hell when it comes to getting high. Sometimes I don't feel it, sometimes I disappear into the void.

And I can not figure out what is the trigger. Thought it might be taking them on a full stomach, Nope. Took them on an empty stomach, Nope. Same results.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
This is why I don't do certain drugs. I always find myself in stupid situations like yours. It's not for me. Tell me you've at least texted her that you are stuck outside?

EraldoCoil

Oct 28, 2017
Cali
Rofl I fucking love inexperienced edible stories...

Just drink some water, eat a light snack, and chew some black pepper if you got it.

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017
lol, I'm sure she'll understand dude, it'll be OK.

I had too big a dose of edibles before I went to see Alcest, and by the time they took the stage, and I was pretty out of it, almost like sleeping while standing. Can barely remember the show, and I'd wanted to see them for years. Happens to the best of us.

Flo_Evans

Oct 25, 2017
Talking your way back in is going to be difficult if not impossible in this state. Your best bet is to go around to the back and act like a roadie. Just pick up something big and act like you know where you are going. Once inside, make your way back to the gf.

Or just pay the cover again.

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
And stuff like that in the OP, is why I will never understand "drug culture".

Im damn near 40 and have absolutely zero interest in doing anything like that.

More power to ya though

JustinBailey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edibles are terrible because you cant control the length, except if you drink exactly a glass of milk.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
First time and only time I ever had them was bad. Ate some and was like "wow these do nothing at all, gimme more." I had more and a few hours later I felt like I was gonna die.

I had a jackass roommate that insisted I needed to smoke a blunt along with my edible. I had taken edibles a couple of times before so I figured I could handle it.

I blacked out for about eighteen hours.

Don't fuck with edibles if you don't know what you're doing.

And stuff like that in the OP, is why I will never understand "drug culture".

Im damn near 40 and have absolutely zero interest in doing anything like that.

More power to ya though

"Drug culture"

Seeing your favorite band while high is a fun experience. OP just didn't give edibles the respect they deserve.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
holy shit this guy is so high it's funny.

I bet all of that shit made sense to him when he typed it out too LMAO

dude is getting philosophic, trying to contemplate how dudes literally feel as people and shit. *poke* feels like a person to me.

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I second the 'get a burger and find a spot to chill out in' advice. The nights gonna turn aroujd when you meet up after the show again

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Level 1 is philosophical trains of thought
Level 2 download the universe

I hope you didn't eat enough to get to level two.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
you had multiple edibles? perhaps that was the mistake. one should be enough.