• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4292

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was just browsing the internet, the whole old site vs resetera debacle that happened and came across this site. [Link removed by moderation.]

What drives people to be so mean to others? Ripping apart their ego, and just being cruel all around? Why do people get off on being horrible to other people? Hiding behind a forum with an alias, having "spies" in the discord or on the forum itself, is it just for self gratification?

I just don't understand why sites like this exist. Someone help me understand this.

I understand that me posting this up will likely get me put up on their board and possibly attacked (wouldn't shock me in the least if this happened), but I'll deal with whatever is thrown at me I suppose.

Lock if this thread is treading into unwanted territory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
Our very existence goes against their entire worldview. These are attempts to keep their bubble intact against the ever-encroaching reality.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I thought the link was going to go voat. Never heard of kiw farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.