• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
Some I haven't seen in years. It feels great to be here with a clean slate. Hope ya'll don't get banned.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Hello. On mobile now so no easy way to add my avatar. I missed you guys.

Each and every one of you.

Wifiplayer13

Oct 25, 2017
I agree! Even though I haven't posted on GAF in over a year and have just lurked since then, it's great to see people moving over. Gonna try and stay more involved in this community!

Almeister

Oct 25, 2017
Hello all! Doubt I was a familiar name to many (Mister_Bubbles) but I've chosen a new name to go with the new start here. Same ol' avatar, because I didn't change it in 8 years on GAF and I'm not giving up on it now either. I sure do recognise some of you all though, and feels good to know I can log out of GAF and not feel like I need to check in there again.

Aerogamer

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't post much on GAF, 250 ish posts since 2013, but I did check the site and lurk several days a week, it's great to be at the start of this new forum. Glad seeing so many familiar names! Let's hope to much success!

Shuri

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
rita-repulsa-after-10000-years.gif

I live AGAIN!

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hello! It's really heartwarming actually. Good to see you all again!

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
im amazed how many people i recognize to be honest, its good to see ya all! i used to be called Sorastitch but I changed my name over there just today and I kept the name change when I came over here.