• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if anyone knows who I am, but it is nice to see familiar names.

Interesting seeing the once banned here and posting. Strange, really.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
Have Durante made it over? His yearly RPG threads were amazing. It was like my reference guide for the year.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt anybody really recognizes me from gaf, but I've been there since the beginning and love how this place feels like an upgrade.

DLH

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, as soon as I opened a few threads here and saw so many familiar faces, I knew this was the place I wanted to be. Now going back to the other place feels like visiting your old college after everyone you know has graduated. I don't know how familiar my face is (or rather, DDL's face on Zelda's body), but if you recognize me, I'm glad I can contribute to your overall sense of familiarity.

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
I really slowed down my posting over there for the past few years and changed my name when I got here (VGChampion). Haven't brought in an avatar yet so I'm really a nobody again. Glad to see a lot of prominent members though. I don't care where I am as long as we can all continue doing what we love best. And that's just talking!

vider

Oct 27, 2017
Slovenia
I didn't post much back at the old place, but I know a bunch of names just from being a lurker for nearly a decade. So this place really feels like home.

Uno Venova

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well damn, now I'm curious to know if I was known by anyone or not ;_;

7dd0dca3b5f1628b310d6b53b4407af6ee4e25aa
Tch9Rw9.png

Anyone recognize these?

I wasn't popular on GAF. Sorry.
I remember the penguin avatar lol

Azull

Oct 30, 2017
Moved on over after only finding out what the hell happened in the other forum only two days ago (Jesus christ btw). So glad to see so many of you made the move as well.

Edit: Also very first post on this forum!

Piecake

Oct 27, 2017
I recognized posters a lot more by their avatars than their user names. Pretty cool to see some I recognize, especially ones that were banned on the old forum. It looks like a few people changed their avatar though because I feel like I am recognizing less people than I should.

Or maybe I was just rather insular and only read and responded to a specific type of thread

GreatestHits

Oct 28, 2017
I'd always get in really heated discussions and play devil's advocate when possible. I agreed with one or two of my bans and would usually crave one when things got really bad over there. But I'm a pretty compassionate person tbh.

This last ban happened a couple weeks ago and I got poetic justice this time hehe. I recognize most of you, which is really cool because most of you looked preposterous with 'Banned' underneath your names. Or I just stopped seeing your names. And now here you are.

Deleted member 1067

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd always get in really heated discussions and play devil's advocate when possible. I agreed with one or two of my bans and would usually crave one when things got really bad over there. But I'm a pretty compassionate person tbh.

This last ban happened a couple weeks ago and I got poetic justice this time hehe. I recognize most of you, which is really cool because most of you looked preposterous with 'Banned' underneath your names. Or I just stopped seeing your names. And now here you are.
Every ban but two of them that I got was because, as an other poster so succinctly put it in the past: "I was drunk and thought I was more entitled to shitpost than I actually was"

Of the other two, only one of them I thought I didn't deserve, and apparently neither did an admin or sr mod because the month and a half ban turned into a week long ban about an hour later lol

GreatestHits

Oct 28, 2017
Every ban but two of them that I got was because, as an other poster so succinctly put it in the past: "I was drunk and thought I was more entitled to shitpost than I actually was"

Of the other two, only one of them I thought I didn't deserve, and apparently neither did an admin or sr mod because the month and a half ban turned into a week long ban about an hour later lol

Heh that's funny. And yeah I would drink/get drunk and consciously shitpost sometimes. And those were the times I was asking for it. I feel like I had resentment towards the board these last couple of years or something though. Having mods that are more objective and less dogmatic is a great thing.

And back on topic, I recognize you and about 70% of the non newbies in this thread.