• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicans and Brits and all kinds of shady people are doing this, so why not a Swede!

Born and raised in Sweden, lived here all my life. Since about ten years back I live on the west coast in Gothenburg, Sweden's 2nd largest city.

So yeah, ask me about Sweden, what it's like to be Swedish, how great we are at curling and hockey, all that good stuff!

And any other Swedes on here are of course welcome to chime in as well!

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicans and Brits and all kinds of shady people are doing this, so why not a Swede!

Born and raised in Sweden, lived here all my life. Since about ten years back I live on the west coast in Gothenburg, Sweden's 2nd largest city.

So yeah, ask me about Sweden, what it's like to be Swedish, how great we are at curling and hockey, all that good stuff!

And any other Swedes on here are of course welcome to chime in as well!

Lingonberry vs cloudberry

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
So do you Swedes really hate Finland or is it just a sports rivalry thing?

Only Swedish guy I ever really talked to would talk shit about Finland all the time.

Deleted member 6511

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you do topless on the summer? A fried of mine who lived there in the 70s told me I did not Believed.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4247

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how often do you eat swedish rye bread?

Never. But I probably should, I hear it's good for you.

As real as Yahweh!

When's Sabaton coming back to North America. I assume, what with you brewing Swedish and all, you know them personally, yes?

Obviously I know them personally. I'll ask and get back to you.

So do you Swedes really hate Finland or is it just a sports rivalry thing?

Only Swedish guy I ever really talked to would talk shit about Finland all the time.

It's mainly a sports thing (and even then mainly in hockey, where they have always been our big rivals). But I would also say that most Swedes feel a bit "closer" to Norwegians and Danes. Partly because of the similar languages I'd guess, Finnish is completely different. But I also think Finland feels just a bit more distant culturally than those countries. I don't think most Swedes HATE Finland though, not at all.

yo roadhazard, HOW AWESOME ARE ALESSO AND AXWELL^INGROSSO FAM?

I DON'T KNOW, HOW AWESOME ARE THEY?

I'm going to Stockholm for a few days this summer, what should I do?

Hmm, nothing comes to mind...

Nah, there are many cool things to do there. You should go look at the Vasa ship! It's their/our pride, a majestic old ship that utterly failed and sank on its maiden voyage.

Do you do topless on the summer? A fried of mine who lived there in the 70s told me I did not Believed.

Me personally? Sure, if I'm going swimming. But I'm a guy, and that's probably not what you were wondering. But sure, some women do, some don't. It's pretty common.

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
What's the deal between Sweden and Norway? I've heard you hate each other, but I've also heard that's a myth. Your countries are basically spooning in the same little peninsula and somehow you have totally different cultures, languages, environments, natural resources, etc. EXPLAIN!

OP
OP

Deleted member 4247

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the deal between Sweden and Norway? I've heard you hate each other, but I've also heard that's a myth. Your countries are basically spooning in the same little peninsula and somehow you have totally different cultures, languages, environments, natural resources, etc. EXPLAIN!

Hmm, no, we have pretty much the same culture, language, environment and natural resources (we have more forests though, Norway is all mountains and shit). They are just a bit richer than us because of dat oil, and I guess they feel pretty good about that! Bastards.

Nah, we cool.

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, no, we have pretty much the same culture, language, environment and natural resources (we have more forests though, Norway is all mountains and shit). They are just a bit richer than us because of dat oil, and I guess they feel pretty good about that! Bastards.

Nah, we cool.

WHAT?! Aren't Norwegian and Swedish different languages?! Don't they have infinite free oil money and you got nothing? Don't they have fjords and you don't?

Deleted member 11157

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do swedes like to party? Whenevery I visit a new country, I get my bearings and feel for a city/country by drinking at a bar for a few hours and making friends and partying with the barflies.

Is Finland real? I assume you can see it from your house.
This is a good question. I've read that theory and it makes me wonder.

AHK-Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Does anyone eat Swedish Fish in Sweden?

H9zw179.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.