• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
I've earned my mute button today. I've listened to hours and hours of this.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
"The Democrats have always wanted to impeach him" falls so flat for me because he was always and openly a corrupt piece of shit

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Yes how dare we want to impeach an obvious lifelong criminal.

Whine more about procedure, dipshits, that was almost believable at times.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Every member will make an opening statement tonight.
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Watching a Congressman act like impeaching for abuse of power is ridiculous and petty and not something worth impeaching over is... a thing.

KBadOne

Oct 28, 2017
Why all the Republicans talk funny and always yelling? Is that a mandatory requirement?

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
If you are saying this impeachment has a weaker case than the Clinton one you are not arguing in good faith.

but we knew that already

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Watching it now, and all I can think is that this is what we fucking get. Trump is not a politician or a student of American government or history. He's a rich, dumb man that finagled himself into the Presidency. He doesn't care about ANY of this. He lied, said all kinds of dumb, irresponsible shit during the campaign, so it was obvious that he would do dumb, irresponsible shit during his Presidency.

I just hate how he's being characterized as this villain who is destroying our government. It's like we gave a marker to toddler and act surprised and disappointed that he wrote all over the walls. No shit this would happen. This is like 99.9% the voters' fault.

/rant

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Democrats : "hey the president has been documented doing illegal things, is a totally rude and embarassing asshole, and is damaging our country.We should all do something about it"

Republicans: "YOURE JUST MAD YOU WONT WIN THE NEXT ELECTION THIS IS A FARCE"

How do people actually fall for this shit?

T0M

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 13, 2019
The fact witness makes no sense. The White House said they won't be sending any witnesses and refuse to comply with any subpeonas.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
If you are saying this impeachment has a weaker case than the Clinton one you are not arguing in good faith.
It's a weaker case in the sense that Clinton lying was really cut and dry. In terms of how damaging abusing your power to obtain sex and cover up rape vs. abusing your power to interfere in an election though? Laughable.

OP
OP
stew

stew

Dec 2, 2017
I love how Republicans are asking for a longer investigation, as if they would change their minds...

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
It's a weaker case in the sense that Clinton lying was really cut and dry. In terms of how damaging abusing your power to obtain sex and cover up rape vs. abusing your power to interfere in an election though? Laughable.
Is it? Trump admitted to his own doings and said it out loud in front of cameras and it's also in his own damn transcripts. Republicans are saying none of that happened.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
The fact witness makes no sense. The White House said they won't be sending any witnesses and refuse to comply with any subpeonas.
Republicans had witnesses they wanted to bring. If they presented in anyway of wanting to mount any sort of reasonable defense then maybe that would be damnable of Democrats. Instead it is safe to assume they wanted to bring the most batshit witness who would say they saw Schiff personally consume at least 3 baby souls. Maybe 4 souls, if they thought they could get away with it.