• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
There is a simple solution, just let the Republicans say their piece, and then vote. The Dems are dragging this shit out just as much.

Nah, you know how that would go. "They have no response because they have no argument. This is a sham blah blah blah." For better or worse, the dems can't let them have the last word, especially when the last word is disingenuous horseshit.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
gop word salad stalling is very effective at annoying the fuck out of me

rinse and repeat for ten hours. jesus fucking christ this is hell. literally a bunch of spoiled children.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Nah, you know how that would go. "They have no response because they have no argument. This is a sham blah blah blah." For better or worse, the dems can't let them have the last word, especially when the last word is disingenuous horseshit.
That changes nothing at this point. At this juncture the articles just need to be voted on in our lifetime.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wish democrats would punch back and just call out the GOP protecting a criminal president.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Did this dude just say NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION then spout a Russian conspiracy theory. Yeah I'm changing the channel

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
I watched a good part of it and yes it made my day shittier.
I had to turn off the radio.

"How can you impeach a President with as many accomplishments as Trump." Starts talking about the tax bull.

Like, what? There's so many things wrong with that argument, I don't even know where to start.