• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The question now is, will Volker and Morrison revise their testimony given that Sondland has now testified that they were present at discussions and were aware of things that they claimed not to be?
Can they? They gave public testimony concealing some important shit. Bet they wish they'd been scheduled after Sondland.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Sondland not going down with the ship

This is why Trump has tried so hard to keep everyone from testifying

As soon as Roger Stone was found guilty on all counts of obstruction, witness intimidation, and lying to Congress, this was inevitable. These guys saw that, they know how Trump doesn't reciprocate loyalty, and they know what the endgame is.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
This guy is coming clean.......mostly. It seems like he's still being careful about directly saying the President said shit to him.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2366D1B9-D01C-4CB5-9FAA-5BF4889A4423.jpeg

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
He is a fucker who lied before, but I love the survival instinct kicking in and him taking EVERY scalp.

Holy shit.

There was a quid pro quo that Trunp made me do AND I TOLD EVERYBODY.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
They couldn't even use a code word for investigation in their emails? Like smishvestigation at least?