• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 31, 2017
Nunes closing statement was fucking dog tier.

Schiff killed it.

Yvonavitch gets a standing ovation.

I can't wait for the Vindman testimony. He was there. Take us home my man.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
The applause was for the Ambassador I imagine though the chairman killed it at the end. How he is able to be calm with the GOP bullshit next to him is astonishing.

Dec 31, 2017
Schiff is GOAT at this.

The republicans really really had NO argument on their side today. Half of their questions were spent praising the ambassador. The other half talked about irrelevant shit like John Kerry. The only thing they mentioned with some substance was the perceived conflict of interest of Hunter Biden being on Burisma, but they squandered that as well.

Yovanowitch also remained super professional.

When is that scheduled to happen?

Tuesday I believe.

ironjoe

Jan 26, 2018
NYC
Smoking gun nonsense artists over here. You wouldn't want him impeached and removed if he'd actually shot someone. Bad faith bullshit and you know it.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
The Nunes/Stefanik stunt seemed to be orchestrated with both Fox and Trump. It immediately became front page news on Fox and Trump referenced it in his little outrage moment a few minutes ago.

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
"The President praises the corrupt. And condemns the just--you." Well done, Chairman.

That standing ovation for Ambassador Yovanovitch above the republican whinging was a thing of beauty. What a remarkable individual. I'm glad she is being given the opportunity to vindicate herself in front of the american people after being smeared so shamelessly.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone is suggesting or questioning whether the ovation at the end was for Schiff. Perfectly clear that the applause were for the ambassador.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
That is why we needed an impeachment hearing. Can we stop the whole it doesn't matter bs now? This shit is important, everyone needs to see how corrupt this President is.

Con_Smith

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gymmie sounds like such a simp. No wonder he's good at running defence for slimy people.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
When Jim Jordan's press conference starts

AbandonedHopefulGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Dec 31, 2017
IIRC Vindman also said in the closed door testimony that the transcript is missing pieces. I want to see that play out live.

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
IIRC Vindman also said in the closed door testimony that the transcript is missing pieces. I want to see that play out live.

Vindman and Sondland next week are the real shit. One was witness to it and knows more about it directly (and the Republicans might be dumb enough to try and attack him directly) and the other has already amended his statement to include an implicit quid pro quo.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
The smoking gun is the transcript, full stop. This all solidifies the story around it.
And its not even the real full transcript! That's how fucking stupid this administration is. And these fools are backing a criminal. If dumbass Paul Ryan abandoned ship to stop supporting him

massivekettle

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Vindman and Sondland next week are the real shit. One was witness to it and knows more about it directly (and the Republicans might be dumb enough to try and attack him directly) and the other has already amended his statement to include an implicit quid pro quo.

Agreed about the former. Sondland is somewhat compromised though and I fully expect the Republicans to attack him hard on his "recollections" and fully discredit him.

On another note, great closing remarks by Schiff. Nunes is an amateur.