• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
EJcJA9LXUAIgKj9
This photo is incredible

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
the smoking gun happened a long time ago when trump himself outed his corrupt intent via that memo of the call. that is the smoking gun. these are witnesses testifying to the criminal and corrupt intent of trump.

And Trump literally admitting on camera that he did hold back the funds unless they investigated Hunter Biden and wanted China to do the same. These clowns don't care about that, they just want to come here a gaslight like we're Trump supporting morons.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I know signs are stupid, but I feel like one of the members have a sign of the 45 minute rule for next time

Oct 27, 2017
I was reading a bit about him (there's not much info) and it seems he's never been a prosecutor. He has a law degree but his whole career has been as a congressional staffer. Which totally makes sense.

They put that CHUD up against a guy who prosecuted RICO cases. That's how much of a shit show all the reputable GOP lawyers knew this would be.

I am still waiting for shoes being banged on desks Tuesday

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Jordan getting salty about then candidate trump being criticized by Ukrainian politicians, sourced from an OP-ED, was one of my highlights. He asks the former ambassador why she didn't stop the Ukrainian meanies, who were also for Hillary Clinton. The former ambassador even needed Jordan to distill his bullshit into an actual question, which was still hilarious garbage.

Join the whiny baby club with your corrupt leader, Jordan.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I personally can't wait for Fiona Hill's testimony next week. She repeatedly slapped down the GOP conspiracy theories in her private deposition. Will be delicious to see her do it on live TV.

Shake Appeal

Oct 27, 2017
The smoking gun is the transcript trump released.
Yeah.

Republicans are basically insisting that a smoking gun isn't enough. They need videotape of Trump holding the gun and saying "this is my gun, I shot it because I wanted to do murders," at which point they will announce it was fine that he shot the gun; that's his prerogative, actually.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
going on the_donald cause i hate myself and it seems like they think it went well for republicans and dems have nothing. In what fucking reality?!

they are also calling her very disgusting names and gross memes.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Do they have the actual transcript of the phone call? Is there a recording of it? Why cant the public see/hear that?

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Unfortunate to hear the Republicunt crying about "MR CHAIRMAN WE HAVE A RIGHT TO RESPOND AFTER YOUR REMARKS AGAINST OUR SIDE MR CHAIRMAN MR CHAIRMAN MR CHAIRMAN"

Cry more you fucking cunts, the law is coming.
That was hilarious, the villains trying to get the last word in but the heroes cut them off the mic and have their sunset moment 😁