• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
I am shocked this thread is only 9 pages this is a huge bomb. Is this getting traction on am shows yet? This shit is unreal Hyde and ghouliani need to be in custody. I hope the house digs into this and starts invistagating all of this. Subpoena Hyde and ghouliani and question then publicly. Dems have to keep this in the news.

Liberals are too busy arguing about a handshake.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ, just when I think this scumfuck and his goons can't get any lower they plot to assassinate a US ambassador. What in the fuck.

Deleted member 11046

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She also made it clear, in her testimony, the threat was not physical.
Actually, that isn't what she said, at all. She asked [Carol Perez] if the threat was physical, because she was shocked at the urgency of the request. She was told to simply get out asap. Also keep in mind that this Parnas dump was news to Yovanovitch herself, and she has since demanded an investigation into the incident. She didn't even realize how much danger she was in, but clearly someone did.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
How can Parnas' attorney say this was all a delusion, when his client was literally agreeing and offering advice on the topic?

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
If Biden is the nominee he won't take this lying down. He will eviscerate Trump for what he did in Ukraine. Think back to his debate with Paul Ryan, but make it personal this time.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Why doesn't this thread have more replies than this? It's huge news and very devastating to Trump and company, this is insidiously criminal in nature.

Is the thread title not flashy enough or something?

Why does the fucking Bernie + Warren handshake thread have more replies? WTF!!?!?!?

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Warren and San
Liberals are too busy arguing about a handshake.
looks at hand shake thread
Yup, the WH has to be pleased that we're having a slap fight with each other and ignoring that a US Ambassador was green lit. Doing their work for them smh.
Edit: Alright we finally made it to double digit pages!

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I would prefer that too but I don't think it's particularly profound that a thread where people are arguing has more posts than this one. This story is still developing and I think most of us can agree that it's a clear-cut crime.
I guess we can debate just how much damage they were planning to do to Yovanovitch? Injur? Murder?
Or the other pieces of evidence or the most incriminating stuff?
Let's brainstorm!

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
Why doesn't this thread have more replies than this? It's huge news and very devastating to Trump and company, this is insidiously criminal in nature.

Why does the fucking Bernie + Warren handshake thread have more replies? WTF!!?!?!?

I think people don't care anymore since none of this will result in trump being removed.

Deleted member 3896

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The social media images of Hyde and the Trump crime kids are fucking bonkers.

Now that the evidence was submitted by Schiff, I'm wondering how this gets slotted in with impeachment business or not? Which articles does it attach to?

This story NEEDS to blow up today.

Nov 1, 2017

Has there been any further reports from the media? I originally heard this from Reddit, but I don't see any mention of it now (could be due to it being a new day... Then again...).

Are there any suggested subreddits to follow in regards to this?

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Probably not moving faster because there's no tidbits pulled out in the op. There's a ton of info to go through, whereas the handshake video is summarized with a 5 second clip.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess we can debate just how much damage they were planning to do to Yovanovitch? Injur? Murder?
Or the other pieces of evidence or the most incriminating stuff?
Let's brainstorm!
lol based on what we know I bet they didn't think that far ahead, and they just wanted the okay to do something

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017

There's nothing much to argue over here, so I think a few hundred replies is fine, as long as this gets bumped enough to stay on the first page.

It is bonkers though that the handshake thread has over 1,000 replies and over 60,000 views. It may be the dumbest political thread in the history of this forum in regards to an overblown controversy.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
The social media images of Hyde and the Trump crime kids are fucking bonkers.

Now that the evidence was submitted by Schiff, I'm wondering how this gets slotted in with impeachment business or not? Which articles does it attach to?

This story NEEDS to blow up today.
There is a very good reason why the articles were non-specific. Abuse of power doesn't preclude them from leveraging additional articles as more evidence comes to light.

Giuliani's letter alone is proof of the conspiracy, the Senate actually should want to include this evidence or they may be gearing up for round 2.

Deleted member 3896

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is a very good reason why the articles were non-specific. Abuse of power doesn't preclude them from leveraging additional articles as more evidence comes to light.

Giuliani's letter alone is proof of the conspiracy, the Senate actually should want to include this evidence or they may be gearing up for round 2.
Excellent, thanks for clarifying that.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
It makes sense now why she was flown out like the next day. The secret service must have known something was up and recalled her.

That is after she was fired or removed from her post. Maybe she was more vulnerable once she was removed her title.

greatgeek

Oct 25, 2017
It makes sense now why she was flown out like the next day. The secret service must have known something was up and recalled her.

That is after she was fired or removed from her post. Maybe she was more vulnerable once she was removed her title.
The Secret Service knowing, and making inquiries to Hyde or someone that was in contact with Hyde, would explain Hyde's police encounter in May.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I'm just now around this news and thread after being swamped with work and life the past few days.

So wtf, Trump and co. almost assassinated an ambassador? Because why exactly? Holy shit, this better get real traction.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I think people don't care anymore since none of this will result in trump being removed.

If that's the criteria neither does the Liz vs Bernie thread cuz neither of them are winning the nom lol

I'm just now around this news and thread after being swamped with work and life the past few days.

So wtf, Trump and co. almost assassinated an ambassador? Because why exactly? Holy shit, this better get real traction.

Giuliani and associates wanted a visa for Viktor Shokin (former Ukranian prosecutor whose firing was pushed by Biden) so he could come over here and give a sham deposition and some Fox interviews. Yovanovitch wouldn't allow it, and Trump is too much of a coward to just straight up fire people without some drummed up cause.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
Assuming this is all true (which... Given everything so far, isn't much of a stretch), it makes you wonder... Has there been any other attempts? Have any succeeded without the public knowing?

Not exactly related, but as an example, Jeffrey Epstein... Either way, it seems the mobs are on the rise again, and... That's terrifying. :(

Last edited:

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
The fact that we're having a slap fight over minor shit that doesn't matter when THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING is maddening.

If we MUST have an "us vs them" mentality (and it appears we must) can we at least focus our attention on the appropriate "them"?

JFC I can't believe what these shitbags get away with. Particularly galling since they are so goddamned bad at it.

Remmy2112

Nov 5, 2017

She has been billed as very anti-corruption and would not go along with Rudy in country on Trumps behalf fucking things up in a country we're trying to support against Russian aggression, just to bolster Trumps re-elect chances. Plus all the dirty dealings that Rudy was engaging in on the side. Rudy is nothing if not a multitasker when it comes to graft.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
At this rate there's gonna be a case of actual treason by the time this is over (treason in the US requires working for a country the US has declared war on).

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Mobster in charge, if he's a wannabe at anything it's at dictatorship. Four more years would probably get him pretty close to his goal.

Nov 1, 2017
The process to indict a government party in power is understandably slow... But I cannot deny the building anxiety this has on everyone. The longer it takes for there to be consequences, the more confidence they have in them trying to get away with despicable actions.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Survey says:

giphy.gif

Our country is broken.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
JFC I can't believe what these shitbags get away with. Particularly galling since they are so goddamned bad at it.

This is the thing that gets me every single time. They don't even have to be competent because everything is set up for them to do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it even when caught.