• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa

Andrew Desiderio

@AndrewDesiderio

BREAKING: Schiff transmits new evidence to Nadler that will be included as part of the official record handed to the Senate for the impeachment trial. Disclosure includes documents produced by Lev Parnas. https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20200114_-_hpsci_transmittal_letter_to_hjc_-_new_evidence.pdf…

5:21 PM · Jan 14, 2020·Twitter Web App
Retweets

Andrew Desiderio

@AndrewDesiderio

·
12m

Replying to
@AndrewDesiderio
Here's a handwritten note from Lev Parnas. "Get Zelensky to announce that the Biden case will be investigated"
https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20200114_-_hpsci_transmittal_letter_to_hjc_-_new_evidence_attachment.pdf

Blackjaw

Nov 21, 2017
Deny deny deny deny...throw Rudy under the bus...deny deny...project about Dems being worse...deny deny deny

That's the game plan for the week

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I'm about 20 pages in and it's almost 100% raw intel. Like notes on hotel napkins, text message and email convos with no context given, stuff in untranslated Ukrainian, etc.

Edit: Pg 9 passport for Viktor Shokin?
Pg 10 starts text messages with Rudy
Pg28 letter from Rudy directly to Zelensky requesting 30 min of his time right after his election. cc's Victoria Toensing and Arsen Avakov

Pg 38 is the kicker: Letter from Jay Sekulow to John Dowd on October 2nd, stating Trump will ALLOW Dowd to represent Fruman and Parnas. Trump infamously stated he didn't know either man about 1 month later.

Last edited:

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
Mr. Hyde wrote "Wow. Can't believe Trumo [sic] hasn't fired this bitch. I'll get right in that." Mr. Hyde then sent a series of text messages suggesting that he had Ambassador Yovanovitch under physical surveillance in Kyiv and that "They are willing to help if we/you would like a price."
Just a lazy suggestion of assassinating an ambassador.

Seems like kind of a big deal.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Just a lazy suggestion of assassinating an ambassador.

Seems like kind of a big deal.

I hesitate to make this accusation, but from these texts? It sure LOOKS like they were seriously floating putting out a hit on one of our own ambassadors.

EORrmQ1WoAAe2NO

EORsGoGX4AA3Cl8

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
So yeah will Parnas go on record and say that they were talking about fucking KILLING the ambassador? Because I'd love to see Republicans back that shit.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
I hesitate to make this accusation, but from these texts? It sure LOOKS like they were seriously floating putting out a hit on one of our own ambassadors.
Oh I wouldn't make the accusation either if it wasn't without basis. Those texts are scary as hell, it's undeniable what was being suggested.

This is arguably the most damning evidence to date and completely changes the landscape of impeachment. Giuliani could be looking at a very long time behind bars along with a bunch of cohorts.

Oct 27, 2017
Come on guys, stay civil. it's okay that americans are plotting assassinations of other american citizens because they don't fit the trump narrative.

Seriously though, people need to be locked up for good long ass time. Preferably until they die. Erase them from public existence.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So yeah will Parnas go on record and say that they were talking about fucking KILLING the ambassador? Because I'd love to see Republicans back that shit.

"Look, when you gotta get rid of somebody, you gotta get rid of somebody!" - Gym Jordan

You can almost hear it

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Somehow the more we learn the uglier and worse it is. And these people continue to look stupider and stupider thinking nothing would ever come to light.

Oct 26, 2017

Vennt

Oct 27, 2017
Wondered why they don't want witnesses or new information?, well, there ya go!.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Was Schiff sitting on this to release it strategically? Or was it really brand new info?

Because it forces media talking points while the GoP tries to bury it all. Good timing if you think about it. Everyone was expecting a L for the Dems on the handover to the GoP, but this forces them into another corner. Not that top brass care, but still. It's a bad look for the GoP to just keep shoveling dirt on it while it's still alive and kicking.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Was Schiff sitting on this to release it strategically? Or was it really brand new info?

Because it forces media talking points while the GoP tries to bury it all. Good timing if you think about it. Everyone was expecting a L for the Dems on the handover to the GoP, but this forces them into another corner. Not that top brass care, but still. It's a bad look for the GoP to just keep shoveling dirt on it while it's still alive and kicking.
They've been trying to get stuff like this for months. Judge finally let it happen for Lev.
Republicans were hoping they could say "no witnesses" and rush a sham trial without any thru.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017

I think it's new info. Parnas and his lawyer showed up in D.C. a few days ago to, as they said, deliver this to House Intel.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017

Not sure if planned, but this was always going to happen. Hell, the Mueller stuff alone that the Judiciary is still focused on is still just the tip of the iceberg in terms of information that could and will be released.
It's the courts holding most of the exciting developments up, but the stalling was always going to end sometime this year. Only question is if it would happen before, during, or after impeachment. For the courts, it's after. But that never precluded more witnesses coming forward with information and testimony.

I hope in the coming months we also hear from Rick Gates and other Mueller grand jury witnesses even if it's not within another official impeachment hearing. Lots and lots of juicy information that most people, including me, still have no clue about.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Rudy letter and Hyde message chain is starting to get picked up by mainstream news and online personalities.

I'm thinking this might blow up overnight.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Dustin Volz @dnvolz

Handwritten notes Lev Parnas provided to House investigators taken on stationary from the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Vienna:

*get Zalensky (sic) to annonce (sic) that the Biden case will Be Investigated

Link to documents: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20200114_-_hpsci_transmittal_letter_to_hjc_-_new_evidence.pdf …

OcIrWf6.png

5:40 PM - Jan 14, 2020

TheBeat w/Ari Melber @TheBeatWithAri

"The evidence we have corroborates that the President was focused on having President Zelensky investigate the Bidens and exonerate Russia for its role. We have not seen a single piece of evidence that shows the President was doing anything other than that." -@RepSwalwell

6:13 PM - Jan 14, 2020

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
You know what they say about jumping to conclusions and all, but damn do those texts need an explanation. Preferably from someone who knows EXACTLY what they were talking about and is willing to sell Trump and his cronies under the bus.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
You know what they say about jumping to conclusions and all, but damn do those texts need an explanation. Preferably from someone who knows EXACTLY what they were talking about and is willing to sell Trump and his cronies under the bus.

Like the recipient of the texts, and the person who submitted them to Congress, who is willing and ready to testify, Lev Parnas? I agree!