• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
If I were that ambassador I'd be on TV screaming about how this administration was talking about having her killed.

Every time I think they've hit rock bottom the fucking bottom drops out.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
If I were that ambassador I'd be on TV screaming about how this administration was talking about having her killed.

Every time I think they've hit rock bottom the fucking bottom drops out.

I'd imagine her life was threatened. This is all dirty russian mob stuff. One half of our government, the law enforcement part, is dirty.

With that, I can understand why she didn't bother.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
as if a US Ambassador in the Ukraine didn't have enough to worry about, they also had people IN THE US trying to have her killed

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was wondering what evidence Parnas might give but I never would have imagined something as incendiary as openly discussing assassinating the US ambassador to get her out of the way so they could go ahead with the extortion scheme on Ukraine's President. It's hard to think of anything more serious.

Oct 27, 2017
And Trump's judges and SCOTUS

And this is why everything trump has done in the last 4 years needs to be undone, especially if he was conspiring to assassinate an american ambassador.

Don't care if there is no precedent for it or constitutional basis. anybody trump has appointed, including SCOTUS judges, immediately removed.

Senators/house members that have actively protected trump. removed.

his entire administration. removed.

You kill cancer and that's exactly what trump and anybody associated with him needs to be treated like. Cancer.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
i hope this gets some sort of mention at the debate tonight

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
More damning evidence and the media is all who gives a shit SANDERS VS WARREN

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
What is Parnas' motivation for wanting this all out?
You know, I've been unsure why Parnas is trying to bargain with the House and not the prosecutors that indicted him, but I think I've underrated the possibility Parnas actually has legit goods, wants to make a deal, but worries that Trump's DOJ will simply bury all his information and throw him under the bus.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
GYGNZ2DIERE6JLGH3JNEXQ4654.JPG

"I'm a super secret spy!"

ced

Oct 27, 2017
There is just no way these idiots were talking about an assassination, that's just too unbelievable.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
They were going to assassinate a US embassador just to get fake dirt on Joe Biden?

What in the world

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
There is just no way these idiots were talking about an assassination, that's just too unbelievable.
they seem like just dumbass enough to openly talk about this shit

where she's gonna be, her security detail, how 'anything can be bought in the Ukraine'

bunch of fucking morons

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

Then what, kidnapping? I don't really see any other explanation.

they seem like just dumbass enough to openly talk about this shit

where she's gonna be, her security detail, how 'anything can be bought in the Ukraine'

bunch of fucking morons

And remember that these are all WhatsApp discussions, which people largely (erroneously) believe to be locked down tight, and I doubt most people think the scumbag they've always worked with will suddenly be the guy to turn himself in like this.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Wow, this is beyond scary. Those WhatsApp messages alone should have every single American fearful for what Trump and Republicans are willing to do to stay in power. I don't know any sane person who reads those wouldn't come up to the conclusion that the ambassador was very much targeted to be murdered.

Rudy needs to be cuffed tonight by the FBI.

This evidence alone would have had any prior president resigning if it were anyone but Trump. It's not been debatable.

He needs to go.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
What is Parnas' motivation for wanting this all out?
Part of it might be that he's genuinely pissed off and offended about Trump claiming to not know him. Parnas obviously loved being seen to be connected and that's part of what he sells to people. Being publicly thrown under the bus and dismissed as a nobody might sting to such a guy.