• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah title needs to be updated. have a knot in my stomach about this. we have fallen so far so quickly. literal mob in the white house and sycophants okay with it

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
What in the fucking world is going on ?! Seriously, US citizens plotting to assassinate a US ambassador, even through a proxy, is fucking unreal....

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Seth Abramson leveling up:

PS7/ So if you've got big opinions on what these texts mean, you better know who Favorov is, and Kobolyev, and Firtash, and Hochstein; you better know about oblgazy, RosUkrEnergo and Naftogaz; you better know what "The Perry List" and the "Black Ledger" are. I ain't playin' here.

For those wondering "why" about all this, you're looking at the tippiest point of the tip of the iceberg. All of what led up to this predates Mueller and Trump's own presidency. Dems have barely even started following the money for one.

We need to get Parnas AND Rick Gates on the congressional witness stand, with Rick Gates getting multiple hearings involving his participation in several grifts.

If the GOP wants to bar the senate trial shut, then OK, we'll get what we need in the House and all these Senate GOP can be forced to justify their decisions in light of the onslaught of information that will be coming over the next 6 months, especially once the supreme court stops dicking us around with the money aspect of Trump's crimes.

As long as the Dems keep pressing, and it sounds like they will as they should, I honestly couldn't care less about what the senate does. Keep your eyes to the bigger game being played: the information war game. Americans are still in the dark about virtually all of the GOP and Trump's crimes.

mrpoopy

Oct 27, 2017
If Trump wanted her out of the way why not just assign a different ambassador? Just say she was assigned by Obama and end it right there.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

For those wondering "why" about all this, you're looking at the tippiest point of the tip of the iceberg. All of what led up to this predates Mueller and Trump's own presidency. Dems have barely even started following the money for one.

We need to get Parnas AND Rick Gates on the congressional witness stand, with Rick Gates getting multiple hearings involving his participation in several grifts.

If the GOP wants to bar the senate trial shut, then OK, we'll get what we need in the House and all these Senate GOP can be forced to justify their decisions in light of the onslaught of information that will be coming over the next 6 months, especially once the supreme court stops dicking us around with the money aspect of Trump's crimes.

As long as the Dems keep pressing, and it sounds like they will as they should, I honestly couldn't care less about what the senate does. Keep your eyes to the bigger game being played: the information war game. Americans are still in the dark about virtually all of the GOP and Trump's crimes.

can we not signal boost Abramson?

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017

Ehhhhhh.....

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
can we not signal boost Abramson?

I couldn't give a fuck about some people's hateboner for the man. If he posts knowledge, then it's going here. And people here need to know that all of this crime goes back far and sprawls.

Oh shoot. I used that tweet to tell somebody about this. What's wrong with the dude? Never heard of him.

Primer material

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Reading through all of this and it is hard to be surprised at all. A mobster was put in place, he is going to run things like a mobster and be as corrupt as fuck. After the Stormy Daniels incident and hearing his wording and her testimony to a threat to her and her daughter, it was only a matter of time before Trump tries again, because he knew how easy it was to get away with it.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't give a fuck about some people's hateboner for the man. If he posts knowledge, then it's going here. And people here need to know that all of this crime goes back far and sprawls.
Everyone's down on him because he doesn't post knowledge, he posts fanfic and speculation. To use a random recent example, he was pushing the fake "30 people dead" rumor back during the Iran missile attacks a few days ago - his stuff was the exact crap people were eating bans for in that thread. Find someone better to follow.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Abramson is what right wingers think Rachel Maddow is. Mixes speculation freely with the news of the day. Don't bother when dozens of real reporters are hashing through stories.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I truly have no fucking idea why this crap keeps happening with people from Connecticut.
roger stone, Manafort and now this Hyde guy are all from Connecticut. This is insane.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's nothing compared to Russian/eastern European politics but give us time. Its amazing how many of Putins political adversaries end up dead or in jail.
Russia doing an amazing job at infecting the GOP to strangle the US and its politics. To the point where assassination is apparently a salient solution to opposition.

Hetz

Oct 27, 2017
This is absolutely terrifying and needs to be the top story on every news site and tv news show tomorrow. Who cares about the debate, this is fucking serious.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
In a normal world, the napkin saying "Get Zelensky to announce that the Biden case will be investigated" would end a presidency.

That the GOP is so far gone that we're happy they're willing to have a trial shows how far we've fallen as a country and how low the standards are for the party.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Everyone's down on him because he doesn't post knowledge, he posts fanfic and speculation. To use a random recent example, he was pushing the fake "30 people dead" rumor back during the Iran missile attacks a few days ago - his stuff was the exact crap people were eating bans for in that thread. Find someone better to follow.

Yeah, big push

Whatever, this ain't the Seth topic though, but for those not in the know, he gets impeachment and what the game is about. And as the crime begins to get less murker this year, expect to see his name a lot more. Believe that.

Anyways, what the topic should be about are the names and companies mentioned. Rewind the clock back to when the House first requested documents and things start clicking. With Parnas's cooperation among others, these blanks are going to be filled in that existed as mere speculation before.

Honestly, none of this is surprising beyond their criminal ineptitude.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
whats insane is that this is now in the public sphere of knowledge. imagine all the deleted, trashed, destroyed, hidden evidence that we don't know about.

these fuckers are dirtier that dog shit.

my only reference of security forces is a military police, but everything else sounds like threats and/or assassination.

Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
In a normal world, the napkin saying "Get Zelensky to announce that the Biden case will be investigated" would end a presidency.

That the GOP is so far gone that we're happy they're willing to have a trial shows how far we've fallen as a country and how low the standards are for the party.

Yep. It's completely understandable that we're all taken aback by the Yovanovitch revelations, but how is this note not the smoking gun regarding the main charge levied against Trump? Seems like this should be a big deal.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

In all honesty, I think if a majority of Republicans had the Senate for Nixon, he would have gotten off Scott free.

Oct 27, 2017
Title has been updated. Yes, this is a very big deal, even if somehow it turns out the guy turns out to be living in his own fantasy. The Senate trial will be taking a turn for sure.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
Somehow the more we learn the uglier and worse it is. And these people continue to look stupider and stupider thinking nothing would ever come to light.

We're going deeper into the Heart of Darkness; this is merely one step of many.

Better to have to see it than a position where we'd not, I'd think.

Just when you think you couldn't be more shocked about this administration...

All Florida Man had to do was recall her as ambassador. He has that power. What was the fucking point in threatening her like this?

I don't even fucking understand it unless they just love crimes.

Why Preside as President when you can Mob as Mobster?

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Remember Amb. Yovanovich's testimony? She had to leave the embassy in Kiev and fly back to the States with no notice - that same night - and she was warned that the President was out to get her. I thought it was just her job her at risk. Jesus Christ. She was fleeing for her life.