• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
A lot of news organizations really need to look in the mirror. If this isn't blasted for the next few weeks it is a lost cause. I do not want to see one damn breaking news block about sanders and warren. I give not one shit about them now.

May 26, 2018
If nothing happens here in response, they'll be emboldened and start targeting representatives and judges. This only goes straight to literal, actual Hell territory. Scary...

Every time this progresses, we require more future national strain to take things back. Like the rubber band just keeps getting pulled.

Last edited:

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

maddow on it too. same network though.

If only we could get Trump, Sekulow, and Giuliani to testify somehow...

Last edited:

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No major coverage yet but I imagine once people actually look and connect the dots it's gonna be big.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
No major coverage yet but I imagine once people actually look and connect the dots it's gonna be big.

I've seen it on a couple of the 'early morning' shows so far but they just spend 30 seconds saying "Parnas and company were apparently tracking Yovanovitch" and don't really even bring up the context of Hyde multiple obvious referrals to doing something to her. They were just "tracking" her. It's kinda starting to get a bit eye-roll inspiring.

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
Shit is crazy. And I thought house of cards was unbelievable. hope this gains traction and more ok nFo is dug up.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
This is horrifying stuff to see. The news needs to put this on full blast as this scandal alone would have toppled even the best world leaders.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
"Well they didn't use the word assassination did they?"
"Well she's still alive isn't she? So they didn't end up killing her! How can you smear our president and his men for something that clearly did not happen?! Sham trial!"

"Well the bitch probably deserved it."

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah... I'm calling the Republican Senator in the state my area code comes from. I know she won't care, but fuck this shit. This is fucking insane. I'm sick and in a bad mood and beyond sick of this shit. How in the actual fuck do we function as a country if we're going to kill our own diplomats over something like this?

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
"Well they didn't use the word assassination did they?"
"Well she's still alive isn't she? So they didn't end up killing her! How can you smear our president and his men for something that clearly did not happen?! Sham trial!"

"Well the bitch probably deserved it."
I know you're making a reference to Doug Collins but I bet their response will be something like this:

"Now the Democrats are accusing the president of trying to assassinate someone. There simply is no level they will not stoop to!"

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Look how many replies this thread has and how many replies all the threads about Bernie and warren have. It's pretty clear which one is dominating the news cycle as bullshit as it is.

News cycle hasn't even started yet.

Still not even 7AM in America.

Also.....people like to argue in primaries. This will pick up greatly.

Dec 31, 2017
I know you're making a reference to Doug Collins but I bet their response will be something like this:

"Now the Democrats are accusing the president of trying to assassinate someone. There simply is no level they will not stoop to!"

I do think that jumping to "assassination" will be considered too strong verbiage for this story. The exact defense you posted will actually be somewhat effective. "Plot to harm" is probably better.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017

I don't even know if I was referencing anyone in particular - they all sound the same to me. Just based on the impeachment hearings I feel like if it does escalate to the point of outright evidence of a plot to assassinate we'll get the Sideshow Bob defense in real life.

Last edited:

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
I've seen it on a couple of the 'early morning' shows so far but they just spend 30 seconds saying "Parnas and company were apparently tracking Yovanovitch" and don't really even bring up the context of Hyde multiple obvious referrals to doing something to her. They were just "tracking" her. It's kinda starting to get a bit eye-roll inspiring.
If they don't want to say "Hyde suggested hiring hit men to take out the ambassador" for legal reasons or whatever, why not at least DIRECTLY QUOTE his WhatsApp messages suggesting it and let people decide for themselves?

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I don't even know if I was referencing anyone in particular - they all sound the same to me. Just based on the impeachment hearings I feel like if it does escalate to the point of outright evidence of a plot to assassinate we'll get the Sideshow Bob defence in real life.
48askj8.gif

StrayDog

Avenger
Jul 14, 2018
Trump mentality was always of a mob boss. His connection with russian mob was a know fact for years.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
It's top of the page headline news on WaPo and NYT.

Stop reading/watching trash news I guess?

Cruz says they should allow witnesses only if they can get Biden and Hunter. Mconnel might be on board with this.

Do it you fucking morons.
Sorry for fox link, but I do it so you don't have to.

The fuckwit is thinking "finally we can get Hillary and Obama and Biden and Comey on the stand", not about doing his job. Hopefully the chief justice makes any impeachment lawyer stick to the topic at hand.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
It's top of the page headline news on WaPo and NYT.

Stop reading/watching trash news I guess?

The fuckwit is thinking "finally we can get Hillary and Obama and Biden and Comey on the stand", not about doing his job. Hopefully the chief justice makes any impeachment lawyer stick to the topic at hand.

It's worth it. They just have debunked conspiracy theories. The Dems risk nothing here.

I agree if there is a mechanism that makes them stick to the subject that's the best outcome.

Either way the public needs to hear this. Filtered through a fox lens or not. It needs to be done for whatever democracy we have left.

Oct 28, 2017
Saying this sounds like a 'hit' reminds me of the Right reading into the Strozk and Page texts without the surrounding context. I really don't think they wanted to kill the woman.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So apparently they have video and audio evidence too? This is gonna be super spicy if the GOP denies to hear this stuff and it comes out later.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saying this sounds like a 'hit' reminds me of the Right reading into the Strozk and Page texts without the surrounding context. I really don't think they wanted to kill the woman.
When I talk about people I don't like I frequently bring up their security detail and when they're alone and when they've logged of secure servers.

Totes normal behavior nothing shady or creepy going on there.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017

they were just monitoring her movements and looking to get around her security so they could give her a one-way ticket for a trip to Belize

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Look how many replies this thread has and how many replies all the threads about Bernie and warren have. It's pretty clear which one is dominating the news cycle as bullshit as it is.

This is the thing that pisses me off the most. People and the general media focusing on the wrong things. Media is going to go on and on about the whole OMG I MUST KNOW WHAT THEY SAID TO EACH OTHER. It's none of your business!

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
This is a crazy story that seems to be getting crazier bu the minute. I'm getting my popcorn ready for this shit.