• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
What really bothers me is that all of this stuff should bring down any politician and we all know that this mother fucker is guilty. Every single one of them. Even as every single lie is brought to life, it still doesn't lead to real change by senate republicans.

I really and truly believe that if Netflix had someone do a 5 part miniseries on this trump presidency and all of his bull shit, there would be mass protests a week after it aired.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
What really bothers me is that all of this stuff should bring down any politician and we all know that this mother fucker is guilty. Every single one of them. Even as every single lie is brought to life, it still doesn't lead to real change by senate republicans.

I really and truly believe that if Netflix had someone do a 5 part miniseries on this trump presidency and all of his bull shit, there would be mass protests a week after it aired.
Yea I think a lot of people just tune it out and don't really know what's happening. No thanks to that dumbass mueller who gave the lamest appearance on national tv. Totally killed what momentum there was at that time.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I tell people about "the great hack", "when they see us", "trump: an american dream", and "Dirty Money".

They all depict trump as a scumbag in the past. But nothing changes. Maybe youre right and they need a series on his current term.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I tell people about "the great hack", "when they see us", "trump: an american dream", and "Dirty Money".

They all depict trump as a scumbag in the past. But nothing changes. Maybe youre right and they need a series on his current term.

yea something like making a murderer, or this new aaron Hernandez doc. cliffhangers and easy to digest. Would do numbers

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018

Trump's been terrible his entire life, they knew who he was when he was running. Many 80s corporate exec villains and bullies are based directly on him.

Last edited:

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump's been terrible his entire life, they knew who he was when he was running. Many 80s corporate exec villains and allies are based directly on him.
yep.

He's depicted in the book as Patrick Bateman's role model.

Alternate 1985 Biff Tannen (you know, the murderer) was directly modeled based on Trump. They even copied his haircut

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London

Every attack on him is an attack on his base. There's no getting through to the 35%, he's Jesus.