• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The final bosses.

Orwell

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Not impeaching Trump would be just as symbolic as impeaching, sending a message that the President is above the law and can flout the established norms of that office with impunity. At this point, House Democrats need to engage in mutiny and force Pelosi out. She wasn't given the House in 2018 to hem and haw on what the base demands.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
This was badly planned. If people had time to organize it woudl have had turnout for sure. It just didnt happen this time.

Oct 25, 2017
This was badly planned. If people had time to organize it woudl have had turnout for sure. It just didnt happen this time.

I mean this gets said every time and supporters talk about being downers and it ends up a mess,

The people most affected by Trump's administration can't just jump off work whenever they feel like and travel long distances to a big rally.

Deleted member 29806

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Germany
I seriously think you should stop trying. The US obviously is not made for taking to the streets and the results are just embarrassing and in this case do send a clear message: Don't impeach

Scarecrow

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
People saying they'll leave America reminds me of the people who said the same thing if Bush II got re-elected.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
If the public was really for impeachment , lack of planning or not people would have showed up. More than reported.

roboleon

random guy on the internet
Oct 26, 2017
just elect him the fuck out of office and deal with all his scams afterwards

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
People saying they'll leave America reminds me of the people who said the same thing if Bush II got re-elected.

Bush was a bad president but he didn't actively court Nazis and openly spite his opposition every single day the way Trump does. It makes sense that people wouldn't want to live here for four more years of this bullshit.

Deleted member 10551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
best solution is hope the internals are true, Dems get a landslide win, get the Senate, and then jail as many Republicans as possible for their crimes.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017

Plenty said this after the 2016 election. Very few actually did leave. Many probably changed their minds after figuring out that it's not as easy as just picking up and moving. You actually have to go through an immigration process, which takes time and money.