• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are Bears Dogs or Cats ?

• Dogs

• Cats

• bears

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Counter point:

Seals are just underwater bears
o.jpg
seals are also dogs

Mar 30, 2019
Most of my powers are currently sealed away by a five point force dyad horcrux. The only way to destroy it so I can be free is if you vote in November.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Also I did not use neither logic or look at it's genetics.

Heart and mind breakdown.

A dog wants to me unconditional love.

A cat wants unconditional love from me.

Both highly attractive traits for pets depending on personality.

If a bear notices me it will try to murder me.

Garchia3.0

Dec 20, 2018
Most closely related to Seals, actually.

www.quora.com

What animals are closely related to bears?

Answer (1 of 7): SEALS. That’s right, seals are the closest living relatives of bears. Bears belong to the Carnivoran suborder caniformia, which contains dogs, raccoons, mustelids (weasels, badgers, otters, and the like), skunks, and seals. Out of these, the ones bears share the most recent commo...

by that measure, the answer to OP's question specifically would then be dogs since they are also related to seals

B9781437708127000015_f001-001-9781437708127.jpg

Done.

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
They have elements of both. They can climb trees for example, which is cat-like.

But they're mostly dogs.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
They are bears.

But if I put my brain on the side and use lesser organs for thinking Bears are closer to cats than dogs.

Bears are way more vicious than dogs and will fuck your shit up badly, closer to what you would expect if you were attacked by a big cat. Only crazy animal people think they are cute and cuddly. Don't fuck with wild animals. And especially don't fuck with bears.

PLEASE READ THISPOST
OP
OP

learning

Jan 4, 2019
this is a big deal what I am about to say

early on in this poll the split was

18.8% Dogs
6.4% Cats
74.8% bears

what is extremely INTERESTING! is that we can do some math with our hears and from that what we find is thus:

Cats / (Dogs + Cats) = 6.4 / (18.8 + 6.4) = 25.4%!! ONE MINUS 25.4% = 74.6%

this is a mere
0.2% off of the percent bears of 74.8%.

What this means is that the ratio of bear beliefs to dogs and cats is scientifically equivalent to the ratio of dog beliefs to cats

bear beliefs:dog beliefs plus cat beliefs ~= dog belifs:cat beliefs

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In The Wizard of Oz, they declared, "Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!"

Therefore, bears must be cats.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They are bears.

But if I put my brain on the side and use lesser organs for thinking Bears are closer to cats than dogs.

Bears are way more vicious than dogs and will fuck your shit up badly, closer to what you would expect if you were attacked by a big cat. Only crazy animal people think they are cute and cuddly. Don't fuck with wild animals. And especially don't fuck with bears.
This person gets it.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The poll is so fucked up. Give me a good reason why a bear is not a cat? Like good solid evidence. Just because The Bear is a relatively new species doesn't mean it can be grouped up with dogs or other bears.