• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Right now nothing can top this show when it comes to pranks that involve themselves or the public that never goes over the top.

Last edited:

GummyGoob

Oct 25, 2017
San Jose, CA
I thought it was gonna be ok when I first saw the commercials on TruTV. Then I watched it and remembered thinking "I would rather watch the show with the guys making aquariums."

Nauro

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Yeah it's great. Though the best part is the one where they all have to be receptionists and Joe is sitting on a balance ball, falls over into a trash can and pulls out an old sandwich and starts eating it. Also the bit in that same episode where Murr leaves this one guy alone for an hour then switches all the lights out and goes home, while the guy is still sitting there.

Swauny Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya this show is hilarious. But after season 3 the show seems to have fallen off. I think it's just harder to get great footage because of their popularity.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My OH would certainly agree since its her favourite show. Saw them at the O2 arena a couple week's ago actually since they do stand-up too. There's certainly a sorta charm to it since they're clearly true friends rather than an assembled crew like they tried in other countries (It failed).

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch it regularly but when I do, it's consistently great, yeah.

Stick around afterwards and watch The Chris Gethard Show tho.

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorites is when they're at the restaurant with the buffet and the challenge is to see who can steal the most shit off of other people's plates.

"Oh my god delicious!"

This is the clip that introduced me to the show.

I get why it doesn't work to people's taste, and I usually hate pranks/prank shows, but these guys are actually funny, have great chemistry, and most of the pranks are just making them look like fools instead of being mean-spirited to others.

Sillution

Oct 25, 2017
One of my current favorite shows on TV for sure. My favorite segments are the ones where they just blurt out random names in offices. Cranjis mcbasketball.

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
No lies detected Opie its one of my all time favorites.

It's really nuts how much I watch this show (they air it a loooot) and somehow I'm still not tired of it. That's saying a lot.

LDNStateOfMind

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Wouldn't say the best show but i love it. Wish they would do more presentations my fav bit. Went to their live show at the start of the year, which was pretty good.

KdotIX

A King's Landing
Oct 25, 2017
Probably the funniest bit I saw was when Murr and Q had to do a team trust presentation to a bunch of people and they started the "Go plank yourself" excercise.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
My friend says it's not real. They film by me in NY and he said they were asking people to be on the show first then placing them into the skits. I still love it even if it isn't 100% real.

My college professor is in the background of the punishment between Murr and Joe when they have to remove their clothes if they don't get high fives by people in the park. I randomly noticed him and couldn't believe it.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
One of my favourite skits is still the one in the dentist office where Sal is reclining the guy and he's holding onto the chair so he doesn't slide off.

sephi22

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
While it's not the best show, I still say it's pretty good.
I sometimes wonder if it's staged. Even if it is, I'd still find it entertaining because the guys are likable and their laughter is contagious.

markavacado

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever I'm back in my hometown my best friend and I sit on a pair of lazy boys and watch this show for hours. I love it.

Ventilaator

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's a very good show, but Nathan for You is the better version of the general concept of doing stupid things at unprepared people.