• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Abriael

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Milano - Italy
Tal Peleg, who has worked as a Senior Cinematics Animator on TLOU and Uncharted 4 and is now working on Anthem as a Lead Cinematics Animator (he is also the man who made the Joel Banderas and Hoel Nicholson animations), just released a trailer for the Dante's Inferno fan short he has been working on for the last five years as a personal project.

DPrYpaAVwAAID99.jpg

Give this man the Dante's Inferno IP, EA.

jPIsHMB.gif

Edit: mispelled Anthem >_> can a mod change that? Shame on me.

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Remember hearing about an ND employee working on some Dante thing in his freetime but didn't know it had been five years already.

2+2=5

Oct 29, 2017
Honestly i wasn't impressed by that :\ but please gimme Dante's Inferno 2!

Croash

Oct 27, 2017
Nice! This game deserved to be so much better. Glad to see something great come out of it years later, at least it had an impact, however minor.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
This guy really loves Dante's Inferno. Five years fly by so fast in hindsight. Tal Peleg has talent. I hope he brings every bit of it to Anthem. I want that game to exceed expectations so bad.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
Looked pretty good, especially skeletor.

Dante's design... did not age well at all tho.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised that a game that tepidly received has fans willing to put in that kind of effort.

(If EA ever ported it to PC, I'd probably buy it. On sale, anyway.)

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, this makes me super hyped about Anthem despite EA's recent anti consumer controversies.

Don't.fuck.it.up.EA.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Dante's Inferno was one of my favorite games of the prievious generation. Redemption looks very cool, I still have hope that EA may give a shot for remastered version in the future.