• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What did you do with the Little Sisters?

• Harvest them for ADAM

Votes: 23 13.6%
  • Save them

Votes: 146 86.4%

• Total voters

Sir_Caffeine

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
ttdi_bioshock_6__by_anniezard-d3awveh.jpg

Saved them all, of course.
How could you hurt them...how?? : (

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny, because I could swear I distinctly remember Levine saying something in an interview about Bioshock 1 along the lines of 'there are consequences for not harvesting little sisters - you get less ADAM that way'

Which, while technically true in the short-term, doesn't apply in the long run.

But in any case, challenge accepted - never murdered any little sisters in either Bioshock or 2.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
That's one of my criticisms about this game. It was so obvious and telegraphed that you were not supposed to kill them... There was no dilemma for me at all.
A lot of my friends kept talking about how fucked up and twisted that choice was, they were blown away at the time. But I never saw it as a choice at all, it was a whole lot of nothing.

King Picollo

Oct 28, 2017
Saved the first one, harvested the second one, saved the third, harvested the fourth one, saved the fifth one, got a reward and harvesting didn't seem worth it anymore.

I think that sums it up.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
I saved them. Felt like I got better long term rewards. And I was always stingy with my ADAM spending, so I was never hurting for it anyway.

Tanaka

Oct 27, 2017
Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty surw you get more adam in the long run by saving them when they reward you anyway. I'm not sure as I saved all of them.

Kane

Oct 28, 2017
I remember harvesting one by accident and I felt so bad afterwards, lol.

fuzzylogic

Oct 26, 2017
I saved them. Recently on a second playthrough, I decided I would do a harvest run. I couldn't bear to do it though and chose to save them again.

BLLYjoe25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't remember...it's been too long. I think I harvested them. Don't really care...I had a choice to make and I made it. There is no wrong choice.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Harvested them, them bitches had it coming.

Saving them is a 100% necessity if you want to finish the game on it's hardest difficulty though.

The Stig

Oct 25, 2017
I've never ever had it in me to make the evil choices in any game I've played, so there might as well have not been a choice for me. Saved them and I never thought about it for a second.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
save them. Morally clean slate and since saving them gifts you with tons of adam anyway, the choice is moot.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I remember the animation for harvesting so I must have done that at some point, I saved them last time I played the game though

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
ive never done the "bad path" in bioshock and i never will. to begin with the amount of adam you get from the little sisters from doing evil is completely pointless because you'll get a lot more from doing good by default from tenenbaum

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I saved them - in games with a morality aspect I usually pick the "good" path and as a gamer I have been conditioned to prefer to pick the worse option and deny an immediate advantage because towatds the end the reward for having been modest will be much greater. If only real life worked that way...

Speedlynx

Nov 22, 2017
I did both on two different playthroughs. I've played through every inch of Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite because they are just aesthetic marvels.

Here's hoping we get Bioshock 3.

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
I saved them all because I'm a goody two shoes.

Sorta funny how saving them all in the end actually gets you more ADAM though. Sorta felt like the game chickened out on the choice!

gfxtwin

Use of alt account
Oct 28, 2017
As much of an ethical conundrum as it was, I chose to not vaporize the little girls in order to gain more superpowers.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On my initial playthrough I was mostly harvesting them, on my recent PS4 playthrough I was saving them (it's too bad you weren't given a choice if you wanted to get the platinum in one go).

CoLD FiRE

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
When I played the game for the first time I was still an edgy teenager so I harvested them, by default. Some years later and as an "adult", I replayed the game and saved them all.

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
Easy decision as I saved them. No matter what sick and twisted shit was down there you just do not do that to kids even if they are not quite right.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Saved, the game gives you no reason to ever harvest the sisters outside of seeing the bad ending.

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
Rescued all of them during my first playthrough as I'm nice that way, harvested those suckers the second time to see the different ending.

I'll have to YouTube it real quick, but why do the Sisters help you during the final boss if you've been killing them the whole game? Do they address that, or does Tenenbaum figure the whole place is going down if she doesn't help you?

Don't think anything changes in the final boss fight at all.

Popetita

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
TX|PR
Both because Bioschock was the perfect length and I played it twice in my first go as I did with those games.

D65

Oct 26, 2017
I used to play evil in all games so I harvested the first time. I would turn the game off if I accidentally saved haha.

But then in my late teens I started doing the good choices in every game. I then found out that saving makes the game far easier haha.