• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Page 1 Starts Here

I'm aware I mentioned high effort and that page looks like some very basic art. So just trust me on this one and keep reading.

Like if you enjoy JoJo and shitposts, don't even read the rest of my post until you're deep into it because it takes like 5 minutes to get going(page 17ish) and the less you know about it the better. If you need to be sold on it a bit more, let me ramble for a second.

So here's the thing. There's a lot of things I could say about this, but the best way to experience this is to know absolutely nothing of it and slowly see that there is a plot that is coming together. The best I can promise you is that the plot starts on page 17 and it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to get there. If you like absurd shit like JoJo's Bizarre Adventures or weird webcomics, I promise you, keep reading this.

Like if you're the kind of person who finds high-effort shitposts to be hilarious because there was clear evidence of talent and effort that could've gone into something serious but the author went "I choose to be absurd" this will be something you'll enjoy. In fact if that sold you on it go read it now because the less you know about this, the better.

If you really, REALLY must know what the comic eventually turns into, there's one out of context page that shows what it eventually turns into under spoiler tags here.
Welcome to Bugs Bunny using a Stand while the comic treats this with utmost seriousness while the whole thing being so dumb it can't stop being funny.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/scoob-and-shag/fear/viewer?title_no=210827&episode_no=65

My point is, if you have a few minutes to spare AND you love dumb shit, read this. This is the best dumb shit I've ever seen and I love it dearly. This is the definition of "won't be for everyone" though lol

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this comic has an amazing use of beat panels

YGeiyJf.png

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
This is absolutely quality
I was wondering where these were coming from when I saw them in bits and pieces

I didn't know the product overall was this good

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
caught this a while back. borrows heavily from jojo and other anime, but if the ballyhoos were more specific it could have been a breakdown of the state of the broadcast industry.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
The moment Bugs and Scoobs' backstory started being a thing is when this went from high-effort shitpost to art for me.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
started lame, was getting good when it turned to horror, then it got lame again when it turned into anime, but it's coming back around now.

Poupon got the only good laugh form me

moomoo14

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I came in expecting nothing, and got gold in return. I'm hooked! This stuff is totally up my alley.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
I just sat for almost an hour reading this shit. I expected it to be trash, and then it just...became something else.

I am pleased.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
By the way in case no one has noticed this before...

fkkvYZG.jpg

Look at his eyes. It's someone else wearing Mickey's head. Or, well, a mask. My money is on Luigi.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Mick was definitely the one that killed Felix. He's the only character wearing a mask and could do a clean cut like that. He's a wild card for sure.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Mick was definitely the one that killed Felix. He's the only character wearing a mask and could do a clean cut like that. He's a wild card for sure.

Yeah, we saw Mick cut someone open cleanly before so we know he has the power to do it. But what would be his motive for killing Felix?

Yet to read far into it, will do that soon, but the thread title instantly reminded me of

That's a great image and entirely in spirit with this comic.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I stand by the fact that the most recent chapter legit got me emotionally invested in this silly shit haha

kASBfx4.jpg

tGdKZ7T.jpg

I love a series that can make me go "Hahahaha this is fucking dumb....but seriously tho gimme the next chapter I need to know where this is going."

Ryutaryi

Oct 25, 2017
I binged it this morning, damn this comic really gets going once they get into the house. I need page 71, hating my life as I'm caught up with this because I need more.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Up to #24, this is some Suda51 shit.

Thanks OP!

edit #28: ...oh.

edit #32: More like
Junji Ito.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Started checking this out and its definitely creative but the humor doesn't do all that much for me and its incredibly uneven. Points for going some strange places though.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Shaggy gonna get Ultra Instinct in this?
I wonder where Goku comes into play..and something is up with Mickey. I don't think that's actually him. Looks like a mask.

ChaserX

Nov 1, 2017
Miami, FL
Needed an excuse (and link) to read this again. Thanks OP.

EDIT: Didn't know this was still being updated. Last time I read it was in January.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 35011

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Is Shaggy gonna get Ultra Instinct in this?
I wonder where Goku comes into play..and something is up with Mickey. I don't think that's actually him. Looks like a mask.

I think that
Goku is the 6th commander. It has to be either him or Mick and they are playing Mick up to be a weird wild card.