• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate the thought but that's easier said than done for me. I don't know the city, we don't have names, all we have is that people were shot. But I do know that I was already depressed this evening about Europe falling apart BEFORE this happened and now I'm waking up and still scared.
These are challenging times but I believe we will come through this and be stronger for it. Try not to live your life in fear of this stuff. Easier said than done obviously.

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking piece of shit humans are at it again, shooting at innocent people.

The world will never get rid of garbage human beings being born and harming others. I don't give two shits about what they've been through or whatever excuse some people try to use to explain these things.

Sigh.

I'm also getting extremely angry at this shit (pulled from BBC article): "The gunman, known to security services, is on the run and is being hunted by police. "

Almost every radicalized asshole that does these things is known to authorities, yet they still manage to do this. It's like the US and their inability to recognize that guns are the problem for their shootings.
Shit people are made not born.

Hubologist

Nov 1, 2017
So he was on a watch list of some 20,000 individuals, who officials admit cannot be tracked at all times. Ergo, French authorities can only act after the perpetrators have ruined the lives of others. Pretty unsettling.