• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
It's not just "Doom is cheaper". It's "Doom is cheaper, Doom is an all-time classic, and Youngblood had a mixed reception".

I think the idea is that Youngblood being behind Doom is an indicative that the game is not doing well. The previous post gave some reasons to why that might not be so, but who knows. In other words, I believe this might have more to do with Youngblood's failure than anything else, and that's why the comparison is valid.

It's not like saying a game sold less than GTA V.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the idea is that Youngblood being behind Doom is an indicative that the game is not doing well. The previous post gave some reasons to why that might not be so, but who knows. In other words, I believe this might have more to do with Youngblood's failure than anything else, and that's why the comparison is valid.

It's not like saying a game sold less than GTA V.
Well yeah, Youngblood is not selling well anywhere. Which really shouldn't be surprising when you consider the performance of the previous game. It's really not indicative of some Switch audience mismatch or anything of the sort.